Options
13»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Skeezie said:

Immodium didn't touch my Big D, in fact I wound
    up in the hospital for 4 days for uncontrobable, bloody Big D. My onc prescribed Lomotil and it really worked great! However I didn't get it until just before my 3 rd chemo. I also got something else for a wierd nausea I had, can't remember now but it was EXPENSIVE! They also gave me (among the rest of the anti-nausea pills) Ativan to put under my tongue (said it works faster) every 4 hours. Big benefit there is you will sleep a lot and when you're asleep you don't feel sick. I had Cytoxin/Taxotere and I think Taxotere is a real evil guy that really kicked my butt too.

I am laughing my butt off about Ashton and Demi...what did she think when she married that child? hahahahahaha Can't stand either of them so big smile on my face.

I hope you're feeling better. Definitely talk to your chemo nurses and you onc before your next chemo.

Hugs, Judy :-)

Just wondering how you are
    Just wondering how you are feeling Meena. I pray that you are doing better.

Hugs, Jan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    meena1 said:

feeling better tonight.
    feeling better tonight. busy crocheting, had a great dinner. still hungry! Thank you for all your wonderful comments, I love you all too

Meena!
    How on earth did I

Meena!

How on earth did I miss this posting? I am sooo soo sorry that you are having such a time of things! (((((HUGS))))) sweet sister! I of course hope that the SE's can be mitigated, and that subsequent treatment won't be such a drain on your system.

Don't know much ( well, anything) about Demi and Ashton, but in my never to be read book, there isn't much good I can say about anyone who cheats on his spouse...especially when there are children. Which there are. I am vehemently opposed to cheaters...can't understand them, and hope I never am in the position to have to forgive one. Because something about me says I wouldn't be able to. But at least it wouldn't end up in the pages of any magazine! OMG...the price they pay to be "celebrities"...makes me so happy for my mundane life!

Glad you found a Hollywood diversion, though~ I think about you so often and hope you find both relief and of course remission in your very near future. SOON.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • ezloper
    ezloper Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Taxatere/Carbo
    When I had such horrible side affects when on the Taxatere / Carbo the Onc had me come back on the next day for a saline flush. Not sure how much, it took about 3 hours. Plugged right back into my port. I had to go back the next day for my neulasta shot anyways. Made a HUGE difference in the side affects. I actually finished my chemo feeling pretty good.

I did A/C 4 times and the Taxatere/Carbo 4 times.
    I was 100% cancer free after the Chemo. Both the breast and nodes were clear!!!
    Wish I would have known it would work that well when I was taking it -
    would have made it a little easier to stomach.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

feeling better tonight.
    feeling better tonight. busy crocheting, had a great dinner. still hungry! Thank you for all your wonderful comments, I love you all too

What are you crocheting
    What are you crocheting Meena? You are so entitled to all of the great comments! We all love you and are rooting for you!