Celebrating My 9 Year Cancerversary Today!!

Options
2»

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    So glad to hear that!
    Sally, how wonderful! I pray you are FOREVER dancing with NED. I'll be 5 years this Feb. Just so grateful for every day!

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thank You All!
    Thanks everyone for your kind words! :) It really warms my heart to know that just by sharing my experience and giving words of encouragement, I can make a difference.

All of you are extraordinary strong, brave women and I stand in awe of each and every one of you!

God Bless You Pink Sisters! :)

Sally
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    sal314 said:

Thank You All!
    Thanks everyone for your kind words! :) It really warms my heart to know that just by sharing my experience and giving words of encouragement, I can make a difference.

All of you are extraordinary strong, brave women and I stand in awe of each and every one of you!

God Bless You Pink Sisters! :)

Sally

God bless you too Sally!
    God bless you too Sally! When we read of someone having a 9 year cancerversary, it gives all of us hope!
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Congrats!
    Sally,

Look out - I'm right behind you (only 8 more years to go before my 9 year Cancerversary). :-)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

WOOOT WOOOT!!!
    WOOOT WOOOT!!! Congratulations on your mega-milestone~ cause for celebration, indeed!
    Thank you for your words of encouragement, especially for the newbies among us. It is nice to be able to look to survivors such as you and know there is indeed a future.

Hugs and again Big Congrats!

Chen♥

Big congrats to you!

Big congrats to you!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Wolfi said:

Congrats!
    Sally,

Look out - I'm right behind you (only 8 more years to go before my 9 year Cancerversary). :-)

Congratulations!!!
    Thank you sharing your victory with us!