Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

So sorry for your
    So sorry for your loss.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers.

Donna

No words, but lots of prayers
    Dear JoJo-
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. This is an amazing group - thank you for asking for our support.
    Suzanne
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options

No words, but lots of prayers
    Dear JoJo-
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. This is an amazing group - thank you for asking for our support.
    Suzanne

So sorry
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{hugs}}}

Nuff
  • winsomebulldog
    winsomebulldog Member Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    So very sorry to hear about
    So very sorry to hear about this terrible loss! I will definitely keep you & all your family in my prayers!

Jenn
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Sorry for your loss
    JoJo, I am so sorry for your loss you been through alot and I just want to seen you a Big Hug and Kiss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Barbara
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    bjmom1 said:

Sorry for your loss
    JoJo, I am so sorry for your loss you been through alot and I just want to seen you a Big Hug and Kiss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Barbara

Terrible news
    Jojo I am so sorry. I hope the police find out what happened. Hugs to all the family.
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Terrible news
    Jojo I am so sorry. I hope the police find out what happened. Hugs to all the family.

This is such tragic news for
    This is such tragic news for you and your family. I pray that you all can find comfort in each other and in all the sympathy and thoughts that are coming your way. God Bless.
  • cc4npg
    cc4npg Member Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this...
    I'm new to the forum, but have read many posts from BC survivors, including yours and many who have responded to you. Your post really hit me hard. My mother died in a head on collision 4 yrs ago down from my kids high school (she was picking them up). I hope the family is able to find reasons and get closure for this. The mental trauma can last years, if not a lifetime. I don't know if the forum has pm, but if it does, feel free to write. I will and have prayed for you and the family...

Angelisa
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    cc4npg said:

I'm so sorry to hear this...
    I'm new to the forum, but have read many posts from BC survivors, including yours and many who have responded to you. Your post really hit me hard. My mother died in a head on collision 4 yrs ago down from my kids high school (she was picking them up). I hope the family is able to find reasons and get closure for this. The mental trauma can last years, if not a lifetime. I don't know if the forum has pm, but if it does, feel free to write. I will and have prayed for you and the family...

Angelisa

look under CSN email to PM.
    look under CSN email to PM. JoJO you are in my thoughts today.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    carkris said:

Double Post
    Sorry
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    carkris said:

Condolences
    Jo Jo, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and will continue to be until this has been resolved. Life just isn't fair, and it always happens when you least expect it...especially such a tragedy. I don't know how you deal with this type of loss, but just know there are lots of us here to help you get through. My heart hurts! Hugs, Judy
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

Double Post
    Sorry

Just thinking of you, JoJo.
    You are still in our thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you are busy with everything that's going on but we have not forgotten you. Please update us on your status when you can.

Roseann
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Options
    prayers
    Oh JoJo I am so sorry. This is unbelievable. I know words cannot console you but please know we're all here for you and love you. Please keep us posted and know this IS the place to come for ANYthing.

Love you.

xxoo,
    JoJo/SamuraiMom
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

prayers
    Oh JoJo I am so sorry. This is unbelievable. I know words cannot console you but please know we're all here for you and love you. Please keep us posted and know this IS the place to come for ANYthing.

Love you.

xxoo,
    JoJo/SamuraiMom

lIFE IS NOT FAIR!!!!
    I can't understand why things like this happen! Sick people in this world.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    JoJo
    how devastating! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you try to process this horrific tragedy.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    JoJo
    Although no words can help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you & your family are very close in thought & prayer!
    Lots of Hugz,
    ♥ Cat
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Jo Jo
    I'm so very sorry to hear about your cousin. How devastating to have someone taken from your life so suddenly. Prayers and good thoughts are with you and your family as you trael this road. As always feel free to come here to vent about anything, any time.

marge
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    sal314 said:

So, So Sorry Jo-Jo!!
    Don't even know what to say. No words. I will be praying for you and your family during this most difficult time.

Just keep looking to Jesus! He loves you and is there for you!!

Blessings and a BIG Hug!!!

Sally

Jo Jo, I don't have the
    Jo Jo, I don't have the words to say either. All I can say is that I am here for you and am certainly praying for you and your family.

Hugs, Megan
  • Jennifer1961
    Jennifer1961 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    So sorry
    So, so sorry about your cousin. I lost my brother very suddenly and I know what a shock it is. One thing I've learned about having breast cancer is that there are no breaks from the other bad things in life. It seems like the other stuff just piles on. I will be sending you and your family strength through this time. Please reach out whenever and to whomever you need. I wish I could reach out and give you a great big hug.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

So sorry
    So, so sorry about your cousin. I lost my brother very suddenly and I know what a shock it is. One thing I've learned about having breast cancer is that there are no breaks from the other bad things in life. It seems like the other stuff just piles on. I will be sending you and your family strength through this time. Please reach out whenever and to whomever you need. I wish I could reach out and give you a great big hug.

Shocked!
    JoJo, I am stunned to read about your cousin. I am so very sorry. Please accept my sympathy and prayers for you, your cousin and your families.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    So very sorry
    Hi Jo Jo,
    I am so very sorry to hear about your dear cousin. What a tragic loss for you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Lisha