Im devastated....need prayers!!!!

Options

Comments

• calvertcrafts
    calvertcrafts Member Posts: 93 Member
    Options

Oh Dear JoJo, I'm so so
    Oh Dear JoJo, I'm so so sorry for your loss and it's got to be very hard not having answers and being in limbo at this moment. The only words I can give you is rest assured she is in a wonderful place right now and you will someday be with her again, in Gods time. My prayers are with you and your family and may you find peace and strength in this trying time.
    Big Hugs~Kari

So Sorry
    I'll pray for your family.
  • MomMichelle
    MomMichelle Member Posts: 93
    Options
    Prayers going out to you
    Jo Jo,
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers will certainly be going out to you and your family. Not sure what else to say, my heart is heavy for you.
    Hugs,
    Michelle
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    Options

Prayers going out to you
    Jo Jo,
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers will certainly be going out to you and your family. Not sure what else to say, my heart is heavy for you.
    Hugs,
    Michelle

I'm so sorry!
    Prayers for comfort and strength being sent on behalf of you and your family.

Jennifer
  • roseyposey333
    roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    survives said:

I'm so sorry!
    Prayers for comfort and strength being sent on behalf of you and your family.

Jennifer

prayers for you
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Sometimes life doesn't make sense and you may never find the answer to WHY but take time to grieve and know that your cousin is close to you always.
    Will pray for you and your cousin and her family.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

prayers for you
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Sometimes life doesn't make sense and you may never find the answer to WHY but take time to grieve and know that your cousin is close to you always.
    Will pray for you and your cousin and her family.

Dear Jo Jo, I am so very
    Dear Jo Jo, I am so very sorry for this tragedy. My prayers are with you and you're family.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    So sorry for your loss.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    OMG Jo Jo you and your
    OMG Jo Jo you and your family have my prayers at this devastating time. Pink sisters never fail, we are kindred spirits. Please continue to come to us for comfort and support.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    JoJo... I am so sorry for
    JoJo... I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in prayer. God bless. BL
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    Options
    oh jojo, i am sooo sorry!
    i too have a cousin that i am closer to than my sister! my heart is breaking for you, am sending tons of prayers and hugs to you! heidi
  • missingtexas
    missingtexas Member Posts: 146
    Options
    Jo Jo
    I will be thinking about you and praying during this terrible loss.
    Dana
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Jo Jo
    I will be thinking about you and praying during this terrible loss.
    Dana

I have no words .. to describe such a senseless action
    .. praying for you my dear friend, JoJo and families.

Vicki Sam
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, JoJo
    It kinda puts things in perspective. We, at least have a fighting chance.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. It will be a rough time.

Take care, Cindy
  • PinkWillow
    PinkWillow Member Posts: 11
    Options
    So very sorry to read your
    So very sorry to read your news. We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. May you get some comfort and consolation from us.
  • Huskymac
    Huskymac Member Posts: 12
    Options

So very sorry to read your
    So very sorry to read your news. We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. May you get some comfort and consolation from us.

Thinking of you!
    What a tough time for your family! Why does this happen? Keep the memories of her deep in your heart! They will be with you forever! Tons of prayers coming your way!!!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Huskymac said:

Thinking of you!
    What a tough time for your family! Why does this happen? Keep the memories of her deep in your heart! They will be with you forever! Tons of prayers coming your way!!!

Thoughts
    The senseless loss of life is so hard to understand, especially since those of us on this board work so hard to stay alive at any cost. I know you are devastated, but know that you have a lot of people who are right here to hold your hand, help you vent, and hug you until you feel better. There is no explaining the acts of these brutal people who infiltrate our culture, and force upon us their will. I do hope who is responsible for this death will be found, prosecuted, and given the same treatment he gave. I would be the first to cast the first stone. How heartless, and how he has completely disregarded the feelings of others. I hope they find the culprit soon, and that you and your family have some peace. For now, just know you are held tightly by a large number of people who feel your pain, and are willing to do whatever it takes to make your world better. Hugs, Judy
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

Thoughts
    The senseless loss of life is so hard to understand, especially since those of us on this board work so hard to stay alive at any cost. I know you are devastated, but know that you have a lot of people who are right here to hold your hand, help you vent, and hug you until you feel better. There is no explaining the acts of these brutal people who infiltrate our culture, and force upon us their will. I do hope who is responsible for this death will be found, prosecuted, and given the same treatment he gave. I would be the first to cast the first stone. How heartless, and how he has completely disregarded the feelings of others. I hope they find the culprit soon, and that you and your family have some peace. For now, just know you are held tightly by a large number of people who feel your pain, and are willing to do whatever it takes to make your world better. Hugs, Judy

So much that happens makes no sense.
    I'm very sorry for you and your loved ones. My thoughts and prayers are with you. They say time heals all wounds but enough is enough already! Hugs.

Roseann
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Prayers.
    I will Pray for you and your family.God Bless you.
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    ppurdin said:

Prayers.
    I will Pray for you and your family.God Bless you.

Dear Jo-Jo,
    I have no words that will comfort, just know I am so sorry for your and your family's loss. You are in my prayers for strength to deal with this devasting loss.

Hugs, Judy
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Skeezie said:

Dear Jo-Jo,
    I have no words that will comfort, just know I am so sorry for your and your family's loss. You are in my prayers for strength to deal with this devasting loss.

Hugs, Judy

So very sorry for this loss
    So very sorry for this loss Jo Jo. I know this is a difficult time for you and all the family. Prayers being said for all of you. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    So sorry for your
    So sorry for your loss.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers.

Donna