Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

Good luck to you, just get a
    Good luck to you, just get a good book and hunker down! Drink lot of fluids, walk, and rest. I know it is scary but believe me, it is not that bad. I just started a new treatment due to reoccurance, but this is actually my 22nd chemo treatment! Take care...

Good luck to you! You know
    Good luck to you! You know we are all praying for you!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

ditto
    WATER WATER AND MORE WATER....

Sending you lots of prayers!

Sending you lots of prayers!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you! All of your sisters in pink will pray for you, that is a given!

Sue :)

How did your chemo go?

How did your chemo go?
  • canjuncutie
    canjuncutie Member Posts: 131
    Options
    DebbyM said:

How did your chemo go?

How did your chemo go?

next week
    I leaarned you have to have an mri and a heart test,my insurance chose that i did need a heart test. But the doc finally won that battle. today a port which i dont want is being put in .
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options

next week
    I leaarned you have to have an mri and a heart test,my insurance chose that i did need a heart test. But the doc finally won that battle. today a port which i dont want is being put in .

You'll be fine
    I agree with Meena...just hunker down and the time will pass quickly. I used to call it vegging out!! Our hospital has seperate little cubicles, so you reaally could not talk to others and many patients sleep anyway..but I always like a sspot where I could people watch.
    Why didn't your doctor want you to have the heart test?Here the hospital demands a MUGA heart test, before during and after chemo. This test makes sure your heart is strong enough to push out the chemicals so that none are left in the heart to damage it.
    You won't even notice the port once it is in and it makes everything so much easier.
    Good luck.