Options
2»

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    MelanieT said:

very good points from
    very good points from everyone!! I have never and will never blame cancer on anyone one, its a horrible thing that some people are chosen to face... knowones fault!! I guess we just dont want to lose him any sooner than we have too... I do not nag or make any comments. I get upset behind close doors and do my share of crying. There is not right answer to this we all just hope for the best!! I did tell the girls last night when they brought it up, go talk to dad, its his addition not mine. He can better answer for you..thanks for all the feedback

Loves,
    Mel

And Mel
    I just want you to know, I feel so much your heartache, the crying behind closed doors. I'm truly sorry that you and your daughters also have to go through this.
    Keep that upbeat spirit, and keep hoping for the best!!!
    Winter Marie
  • MelanieT
    MelanieT Member Posts: 186
    Options

And Mel
    I just want you to know, I feel so much your heartache, the crying behind closed doors. I'm truly sorry that you and your daughters also have to go through this.
    Keep that upbeat spirit, and keep hoping for the best!!!
    Winter Marie

thank you winter marie i
    thank you winter marie i needed to hear that.. I know to some people i sound like i nag or guilt trip him but that is far from true.. Cancer has forever changed my life too. I am the only one working for the last yr, raising 4 daughters(one with crohns disease, 2 bowel resectons just this yr for her)and taking care of chris... I would not have it any other way, i love chris and i dont think its a bad thing to not want him to do things that could harm him.. tobacco can cause cancer but not always does... i just say why gamble...thanks again... you made me smile

Loves,
    Mel