Road trip here i come!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    You are all awesome! I will
    You are all awesome! I will be posting pics when we return!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

You are all awesome! I will
    You are all awesome! I will be posting pics when we return!

So happy for you, JoJo!
    You just have the best time ever--you so deserve it. Savor every moment. You'll be seeing so many beautiful areas of this beautiful country.

Your guy sounds like a definite keeper!

You go girl,

Hugs, Renee
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    JoJo... that sounds like an
    JoJo... that sounds like an amazing vacation! No doubt about it, you and your beau are going to have a blast visiting all those places. Oh, how romantic... it sounds like wedding bells are in the picture too! I am so happy for you! God bless.
    BL
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    We love road trips! Have
    We love road trips! Have fun!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Road Trip!! Sounds like ALOT
    Road Trip!! Sounds like ALOT of fun! And congrats on the proposal !!! So many wonderful things going on for you right now & that's so awesome!!! You deserve it :)
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Awesome trip!!!
    I have been to many of the places on your itinerary, and I know you'll have a WONDERFUL time on your celebration road trip!!!

If you have time while you're in LA to visit, let me know. I'd love to meet another one of our sisters!

And congratulations on the proposal - it sounds like you have a very good man there.

Love,
    Cindy
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    JoJo
    you put a big smile on my face because I could feel the excitement in your post! Wow, what a wonderful road trip you have planned and he definitely sounds like a keeper :-) My husband & I flew to Hawaii in April to celebrate our anniversary. We took a cruise to all the islands (our first) and then flew to visit my youngest sister & her husband in WA. She lives on Widbey Island. It was great seeing states that are so different from CT. I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it and look forward to your return so you can tell us all about it.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

JoJo
    you put a big smile on my face because I could feel the excitement in your post! Wow, what a wonderful road trip you have planned and he definitely sounds like a keeper :-) My husband & I flew to Hawaii in April to celebrate our anniversary. We took a cruise to all the islands (our first) and then flew to visit my youngest sister & her husband in WA. She lives on Widbey Island. It was great seeing states that are so different from CT. I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it and look forward to your return so you can tell us all about it.
    {{hugs}} Char

JoJo,
    You have a wonderful

JoJo,
    You have a wonderful trip. So many exciting places to visit and a marriage proposal. Doesn't get much better than that. Have fun, relax, and just enjoy life. What good medicine this will be. And your guy is a keeper. Take pics and post when you return.
    Are you Josephine? My grandaughter is named Josephine and we call her JoJo.
    Stef
  • filimu
    filimu Member Posts: 74
    Options
    fauxma said:

JoJo,
    You have a wonderful

JoJo,
    You have a wonderful trip. So many exciting places to visit and a marriage proposal. Doesn't get much better than that. Have fun, relax, and just enjoy life. What good medicine this will be. And your guy is a keeper. Take pics and post when you return.
    Stef

Jo Jo - I know
    you'll have a WONDERFUL time on your road trip! And a proposal? Can't get any better than that! What a beautiful time of the year to be going through that part of the country. I hope you'll take LOTS of pictures and put them up here.

And yes, Samurai...I was born and raised in Iowa. I kept telling my late husband how black the dirt was, and that the stuff down south here was just sand or clay, not real dirt. But he couldn't invision it until he visited there. Then he understood what I meant when I said we could "plant quarters and raise dollar bills" in that ground. :)
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    filimu said:

Jo Jo - I know
    you'll have a WONDERFUL time on your road trip! And a proposal? Can't get any better than that! What a beautiful time of the year to be going through that part of the country. I hope you'll take LOTS of pictures and put them up here.

And yes, Samurai...I was born and raised in Iowa. I kept telling my late husband how black the dirt was, and that the stuff down south here was just sand or clay, not real dirt. But he couldn't invision it until he visited there. Then he understood what I meant when I said we could "plant quarters and raise dollar bills" in that ground. :)

As someone who wouldn't even drive...
    ...from the San Fernando Valley to Long Beach...I'm exhausted just READING your itinerary!

My idea of a vacation itinerary is more along the lines of a spa day and a nap, followed by room service! :-)

But you're setting out to enjoy the life YOU have worked so hard for these past many months, which is exactly as it should be. Savor your trip and your time with your honey, Jo Jo, and come back safe to us.

Traci
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    WOW!
    Such HAPPY news! Thank you for sharing and we'll keep your secret...congratulations Sister!

As for your road trip, you are certainly covering a lot of places! Have a blast and yes...DO take a lot of photos to post so folks like us, who hardly travel can vicariously live through them!

Hugs and blessings,

Sylvia
  • jo jo
    Options
    fauxma said:

JoJo,
    You have a wonderful

JoJo,
    Stef

Hi Stef ...Jo is my middle
    Hi Stef ...Jo is my middle name, and most everyone just calls me Jo Jo....my first name is Misty!
  • jo jo
    Options

Awesome trip!!!
    I have been to many of the places on your itinerary, and I know you'll have a WONDERFUL time on your celebration road trip!!!

If you have time while you're in LA to visit, let me know. I'd love to meet another one of our sisters!

And congratulations on the proposal - it sounds like you have a very good man there.

Love,
    Cindy

Cindy I would love to see
    Cindy I would love to see anyone that would like to meet in LA...as a matter of fact me and Vickisam are already tryin to plan this. I figure since we are going to sightsee Sunset blvd and Wilshire Blvd places like that, that maybe we could meet somewhere around there or closer to Riverside cuz thats were we are stayin that night.
    We are planning to be there on Sept 8th.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    WOW! You have such a great
    WOW! You have such a great time planned! It all sounds wonderful~and I know you will savor each and every moment!

And what a romantic man you have as well! Though, I must say you family does know...WE are your famiy! LOL And the biological family you are related to? Well, I for one don't have their names or numbers, so your secret is safe with me! :-)

Enjoy the trip, the scenery, the food, the friends, and oh yeah...living out of a suitcase! Its all part of the adventure. You sooooooo deserve this, pretty lady! Bon Voyage!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and happy trails
    Oh JoJo,
    What fabulous news. Your trip sounds wonderful and the proposal, oh so romantic. We went to Grand Canyon and Vegas for the first time last year. We plan to take a future trip out "west" to see the amazing sights on that other coast.I can't wait to return and see what we missed
    Keep a journal and don't forget the photos.Most of all, enjoy, enjoy and rest.
    Hugs,K
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

Congratulations and happy trails
    Oh JoJo,
    What fabulous news. Your trip sounds wonderful and the proposal, oh so romantic. We went to Grand Canyon and Vegas for the first time last year. We plan to take a future trip out "west" to see the amazing sights on that other coast.I can't wait to return and see what we missed
    Keep a journal and don't forget the photos.Most of all, enjoy, enjoy and rest.
    Hugs,K

Jo Jo .. Looking forward to meeting you! Amazing doesn't
    begin to describe your trip. You deserve it - ! Looking forward to meeting you.. Just sent you PM with my telephone numbers.

Vicki Sam
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

WOW! You have such a great
    WOW! You have such a great time planned! It all sounds wonderful~and I know you will savor each and every moment!

And what a romantic man you have as well! Though, I must say you family does know...WE are your famiy! LOL And the biological family you are related to? Well, I for one don't have their names or numbers, so your secret is safe with me! :-)

Enjoy the trip, the scenery, the food, the friends, and oh yeah...living out of a suitcase! Its all part of the adventure. You sooooooo deserve this, pretty lady! Bon Voyage!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Have a great road trip Jo
    Have a great road trip Jo Jo! They are a lot of fun and you are going to so many beautiful places. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

Hugs, Debby