Options
2»

Comments

• teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options
    Betsy13 said:

absolutely love the quotes
    They are so true about what we're going through. I have a daily encouraging words for women and today's said..."We have battles to fight and schedules to keep. But if we need something 'more,' it's more of God."

Hope this helps.

rodney atkins
    rodney atkins is the name of the man that has the country song if your going through hell!

teresa
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Betsy13 said:

absolutely love the quotes
    They are so true about what we're going through. I have a daily encouraging words for women and today's said..."We have battles to fight and schedules to keep. But if we need something 'more,' it's more of God."

Hope this helps.

I love that quote
    I love that quote Betsy!

Hugs, Jan
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Thanks for the quotes
    as they do help to get through the bad moments.

Cavediver, I'm so sorry you are going through so much pain. I hope it gets better. I know you posted that the lower dosage was more bearable. Did your oncologist give the full doseage for #7? Hang in there. Sending you cyber {{hugs}}.
    Char
  • filimu
    filimu Member Posts: 74
    Options
    Betsy13 said:

Filimu
    Wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your picture! It gives me a smile every time I see it.

thanks betsy
    I thought it was cute myself, which is why I chose it. Mom used to put my hair in pigtails like that when I was little, and I've always had dogs, all my life, so that's why I picked the picture to use.