Options
2»

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    jackiejhm said:

Oh JoJo,
    Wowzers- I am so sorry about this snag your having. I have been wondering how you were doing! You see, My "team" of Drs won't let me even think of reconstruction until December, when I have healed from all of the things they have been doing to me, haha....sooooo, I am curious, I guess, what I hope doesn't happen??? I am so so sorry. Please hang (bad pun, sorry) in there! xoxo, Jackie

Jo Jo, you are a riot!
    Despite some obstacles, your attitude is positive and so infectious! I busted a gut with your description of going braless and tripping on your boob!

You're a great role model...I feel that year will go by faster than you think!

Keep up that spirit ☺
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    JoJo I laughed
    out loud at your expense. Oh, no! You are too much! To turn an unfortunate experience with the "girl" not cooperating into a humorous subject is truly amazing. I hope the ps was being overly cautious in estimating a year. In the meantime, keep your positive attitude!

I still wear my prosthetic camisole with cotton boobs and they move around too. Until I read the post about the swimming prostheses I didn't realize........ another flotation device. Yikes!
    Char
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Jo Jo, you are a riot!
    Despite some obstacles, your attitude is positive and so infectious! I busted a gut with your description of going braless and tripping on your boob!

You're a great role model...I feel that year will go by faster than you think!

Keep up that spirit ☺

I didn't know this could
    I didn't know this could happen. So sorry Jojo!

Hugs, Leeza