Options
2»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

I agree with Angie 100%
    And what's more, you are obviously having a great time! Please realize that many more happy times like this are in store for you once you get done with your treatments... and that *your* hair will come back!

God Bless,
    Joe

I love this picture! Hair
    I love this picture! Hair or not, you are still beautiful!

Hugs, Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

LOL, Aortus!
    That must've been one tough tick!

I'm fortunate to live in a place where I don't get munched on by bugs, but I can just imagine getting bit by a mosquito while on chemo -- watching him stagger around afterwards, holding his little head, saying "Whoooaaa, duuude -- that's some f****ed up s**t!"

:-) Traci

You are so funny Traci! LOL
    You are so funny Traci! LOL
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

Thank you everyone! Jean, I
    Thank you everyone! Jean, I hope you have a great time on at the beach, September is a wonderful month. I swear that the salt air and salt water is very healing, and just sitting on the beach listening to the ocean is relaxing.

wonderful memories
    Looks like the beach and ocean breezes were just what you needed. Just returned from my vacation near the beach. It was fabulous and so worth waiting for.
    Hugs,K
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

What a great picture!!
    Hi Meena, I'm new to the site and just saw your picture. I just finished my treatment and am going to Kauai in Sept. to rest and enjoy some time away. The beach is calling me and it looks like it is doing the trick for you. Thanks for sharing.

Wishing you a great time in
    Wishing you a great time in Kauai Tripleneg! It is always good to get away and just relax.

Hugs, Diane
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Which reminds me
    When the Moopster was having chemo last spring, she visited a friend who lives waaaay out in the boonies. And got bit by a tick, so severely she had to go to the doctor.

Moopy was furious. Not about the doctor's bill, mind you. Just the idea that here she had all that toxic waste (nice term, Traci) surging through her body, and the damned tick didn't have the decency to curl up and die!

The beach! What a great
    The beach! What a great place to vacation and to re energize!

You do look beautiful Meena!

♥ Noel
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

GREAT pic!!!
    I LOVE the beach!!!!

YEA for you!!!

Hugs, Kathi

I wonder if the oil and
    I wonder if the oil and those tar balls are gone yet. We were suppose to go to the Gulf this year, but, got scared off. Guess we could try the east coast. They are offering us though a pretty sweet deal. hmmm lol

I love the beach, the sun, the water..all of it! lol

Sue :)
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Meena... what a Great Family
    Meena... what a Great Family photo! You look fabulous. Thanks for the share. Glad you got away for a spell. It sounds like you had a wonderful time, good for you!
    BL
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Meena... what a Great Family
    Meena... what a Great Family photo! You look fabulous. Thanks for the share. Glad you got away for a spell. It sounds like you had a wonderful time, good for you!
    BL

Meena, you and your family
    Meena, you and your family look great! You really are beautiful! So glad you got away for some rest and relaxation!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Meena, you look lovely!! I
    Meena, you look lovely!! I agree that the salt air and water is very healing. I am fortunate to live a half block from the Atlantic and it is just the place to go after a hard day to either stroll or just sit and meditate. If you are so inclined, the water is around 80 degrees, so also very enjoyable for swimming.
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    You look great! I love the
    You look great! I love the beach, its such a mood lifter.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Great pic Meena....very cute
    Great pic Meena....very cute family and your beautiful!

What a beautiful pic of
    What a beautiful pic of yourself and your family! You do look great Meena!

Hugs, Debby
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

You look great! I love the
    You look great! I love the beach, its such a mood lifter.

You look GREAT!
    and I think you really started something! Let's see everyone in a swimsuit!!! My shot was taken in Costa Rica about 3 weeks ago.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Which reminds me
    When the Moopster was having chemo last spring, she visited a friend who lives waaaay out in the boonies. And got bit by a tick, so severely she had to go to the doctor.

Moopy was furious. Not about the doctor's bill, mind you. Just the idea that here she had all that toxic waste (nice term, Traci) surging through her body, and the damned tick didn't have the decency to curl up and die!

LMAO Aortus!

LMAO Aortus!