Peter (peterhw)

Options
2»

Comments

• coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Sad
    Have been thinking about him after his last post. This has just been such a terrible month. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family.

Kim

Sad news
    I am so saddened to hear Peter lost the battle so soon. But happy he is no longer in pain or suffering. May he rest in peace and his family remain strong.

Don
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Sad news
    It is sad to hear he moved on so soon after stopping treatments. I hope this means he didn't have a lot of suffering in the end. He was always sharing great info about new trials and had such a positive outlook, but accepting of whatever came his way. He will be missed by many. My condolences to JT.
  • sfmarie
    sfmarie Member Posts: 602
    Options
    Peter
    What a great man you were. So kind and helpful and encouraging.

Blessings to your family.

Marie
  • pf78248
    pf78248 Member Posts: 209
    Options
    How sad
    I have been away from this board for several days and it is so sad to learn Peter has gone to Heaven. He was such a contributor and I know he will be missed so much. To his family, my sincere sorrow for your loss. To his Semi-Colon family, Peter was one of those gentle people and we will miss him dearly, too. We all have much to mourn.

Hugs and Healing,
    Priscilla
  • Sandi1
    Sandi1 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Oh, how i have been out of the loop
    Oh how I have been out of the loop. I know the last time Peter was on here, he wasn't doing well. Peter was one of my first friends when I joined for my husband. Peter and my husband were both diagnosed with the exact same cancer the same week, so I feel some "weird" sense of sadness. I hope his family remembers him the way he was before he got sick.

Sandi