Options
13»

Comments

• camsgram
    camsgram Member Posts: 106
    Options
    Balentine said:

Life in not fair though
    We know this life is not fair....on this side of heaven that is the way it is. Some things that are the views and opinions of others are allowed and overlooked but other views and opinions are shot down and erased. God is the only absolute that I am aware of in this cruel world yet I am not allowed to quote His words in some places. However, not everyone believes and God never wanted us to force Him on people. They removed 3 or 4 spiritual posts that I put on here last night and then emailed me with a private message. My feeling was....if someone does not want to read my word of the day or daily bread post then they simply can pass over it and not read it. It is very sad but we know who is behind these kinds of things and we have to march on and keep finding ways to lift Christ up in our lives and with our lips and even here with our fingers typing. I will post starting tomorrow morning on the Spirituality board and look forward to meeting you all there. Thank you so much for supporting the life of Christ living on within us and using our lives to reach others and give them hope....the hope of Jesus! Be blessed.
    Lorrie

I get so much from your
    I get so much from your spiritual posts. Thank you for continuing even though it has to be elsewhere. Very silly if you ask me.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

I am sorry that this thread
    I am sorry that this thread has become so confrontational. I think of CSN as a place that everyone can come and express their fears, doubts, and joys without being judged. But, I'm feeling like there's a lot of judging being done. I don't think that is what Jesus would want, and I don't think that any other God that you might worship wants it either. And, I think that it can be offensive to new people who should be wrapped in love and acceptance.

I would be concerned if CSN did not have another outlet for freely expressing religious beliefs, but they do. And, I don't think that they are saying that you can't ask for prayers, say that you are praying for someone, or give blessings, on this board.

By the way, I have seen answered prayers, and I will continue to pray and ask for prayers.

Joyce

Your posts Lorrie were very
    Your posts Lorrie were very inspirational to so many of us, including me.

I am sorry that you can't post them on the bc discussion thread anymore.

I thank God everyday for being in my life and helping me.

So, thank you Lorrie for your posts and I am sorry you have to move them elsewhere.

I will read them and enjoy them as I always have.

Hugs, Diane