Options
2»

Comments

• Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Just wanted to let everyone
    Just wanted to let everyone know I was able to take my 10th chemo treatment this week. Even tho I'm fatigued out and still fighting some infections, I feel like I'm so close to the end of the chemo stage, and I can see all of you standing at the finish line, cheering me on. My onc asked me if I wanted to quit now because of the problems, but I told her "It was never an option. When I signed on to 12 weekly chemo treatments, I committed myself to finishing the job even tho it only adds 3% benefit. I want to make sure I've did everything within my power to beat this beast." And so I'm getting there and you all have helped me in more ways than you know. I come here for encouragement and you never fail me. When the going gets rough, I think of all you pink warriors who have gone on ahead of me, who are going thru this now too, and all those who will come behind us. We have a great support system here and it can't be beat anywhere else. Thank each and everyone of you for being with all of us as we battle this bc beast, each battle brings us closer to winning the war. My prayers and thoughts are for all of you.

You're almost there Sunrae.
    You're almost there Sunrae. You are so strong and have the right attitude that it takes to beat the beast. Hang in there! Hugs
    Lupe
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

You're almost there Sunrae.
    You're almost there Sunrae. You are so strong and have the right attitude that it takes to beat the beast. Hang in there! Hugs
    Lupe

One tough lady!
    You know.....changing your name to "bull dog" might be a good idea because of your tenacity!! You are an inspiration, and your onc. team is marveling at your spirit.

Prayers for more strength as you near the end of chemo heading your way, Sunrae.
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    survives said:

One tough lady!
    You know.....changing your name to "bull dog" might be a good idea because of your tenacity!! You are an inspiration, and your onc. team is marveling at your spirit.

Prayers for more strength as you near the end of chemo heading your way, Sunrae.

Bull Dog sounds about
    Bull Dog sounds about right!
    Gee Sunrae, I'm in awe of you, I had a horrible time with chemo, but nothing like what your going through.
    Take care strong lady, my prayers and thoughts are with you
    Karie
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    You are a true warrior in pink
    You have been through so much and you keep on fighting. I am so proud of you. You are a inspiration to all of us. One tough lady. Nothing can keep you down. Only two more chemo to go. We are all with you and always will be. Take care Kay
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Just wanted to let everyone
    Just wanted to let everyone know I was able to take my 10th chemo treatment this week. Even tho I'm fatigued out and still fighting some infections, I feel like I'm so close to the end of the chemo stage, and I can see all of you standing at the finish line, cheering me on. My onc asked me if I wanted to quit now because of the problems, but I told her "It was never an option. When I signed on to 12 weekly chemo treatments, I committed myself to finishing the job even tho it only adds 3% benefit. I want to make sure I've did everything within my power to beat this beast." And so I'm getting there and you all have helped me in more ways than you know. I come here for encouragement and you never fail me. When the going gets rough, I think of all you pink warriors who have gone on ahead of me, who are going thru this now too, and all those who will come behind us. We have a great support system here and it can't be beat anywhere else. Thank each and everyone of you for being with all of us as we battle this bc beast, each battle brings us closer to winning the war. My prayers and thoughts are for all of you.

Sunrae, I am standing at the
    Sunrae, I am standing at the finish line ready to catch you when you cross. You're almost there and I just know you will make it. It's been a very long road for you but your determination will get you there. I'll continue to cheer you on!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Sunrae
    I hope you feel better soon. Only 3 more to go. Radiation isn't near as bad.

Hoping you feel a lot better
    Hoping you feel a lot better soon! Soon chemo will be behind you!

Hugs, Diane
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Sunrae
    I hope you feel better soon. Only 3 more to go. Radiation isn't near as bad.

Sending you hugs and
    Sending you hugs and positive thoughts!

Jan