Options
13»

Comments

• MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I'm so grateful
    I'm so grateful for all the info shared by everyone who posts. The WHAT IF'S are scary. I never saw a post that stated this is the way it will be! I wrote down so many helpful hints gleened from this network so that I would be prepared. I wished I had asked about the procedure to find the sentinel node beforehand because it was painful to me. Thank goodness for a tech who let me squeeze her hand:)
    Char

sentinel node procedure
    yes - that was unpleasant - when my dr stopped by to see me right before surgery, he asked how it went in nuclear medicine . . . kind of smiling . . . 'cause he knew . . . he said he didn't say anything ahead of time because he didn't want me to have something else to worry about. And, my tech was good, counted while she injected the stuff, and it really didn't keep hurting after that.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I value the input others
    I value the input others give on the boards. I am grateful to be able to log on and learn from others experiences. Yes, we are all individuals and have differing outcomes with treatments and drugs, but I know hearing from my Sisters in Pink has helped me with my journey.

Best of luck with your journey.
    BL
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Cheers to you too Christine!
    Cheers to you too Christine! Keep posting!

Sue :)

do not forget
    about Chemo brain. I am glad that everyone is at peace.
    Hugs
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

I value the input others
    I value the input others give on the boards. I am grateful to be able to log on and learn from others experiences. Yes, we are all individuals and have differing outcomes with treatments and drugs, but I know hearing from my Sisters in Pink has helped me with my journey.

Best of luck with your journey.
    BL

I've never seen any post
    I've never seen any post like you describe either. I think everyone just does their best in trying to tell us what they are going thru and hoping that it might help someone else.

This has been wonderful to me and to everyone as far as I know.

So, hoping that everyone continues to keep writing and posting whatever they want.