For those of you who did not see this on FB, I have Happy News~ I am getting married on Friday!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Congratulations....wonderful news
    Chen, your posts have meant so much to me...information and uplifting........and now I am smiling ear to ear with your good news! Many, may warm wishes and hugs are sent you way.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

Congratulations! This is
    Congratulations! This is amazing news and i wish you many, many years of happiness! I just celebrated my 20th anniversary.

Congrats to you too!

Congrats to you too!
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    Wonderful!
    Chenheart, you truly have a good heart - and so does your Reggie. Congratulations and may you have many, many years of happiness together.
    -rainbow4
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Over the Moon
    I am Over the Moon with Joy for you, Chen! How fitting, you will be a June Bride! Congratulations to your beloved, Reggie, and You! Post some pictures when you have a chance.
    BL
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Over the Moon
    I am Over the Moon with Joy for you, Chen! How fitting, you will be a June Bride! Congratulations to your beloved, Reggie, and You! Post some pictures when you have a chance.
    BL

So happy for you.... Such
    So happy for you.... Such beautiful news. Best Wishes.
  • 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    awwwwww what a great day it will be!!!!
    Congratulations chen on this wonderful time in your life, I wish you and Reggie all the best!!!

Love Ronda
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

awwwwww what a great day it will be!!!!
    Congratulations chen on this wonderful time in your life, I wish you and Reggie all the best!!!

Love Ronda

Congratulations!!!
    I am so happy for you. Wishing you and Reggie many wonderful years together.!!
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • BethInAz
    BethInAz Member Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    So COOL
    Chen,
    It will be a blessed day, I know. Congratulations on your marriage and on your wonderful love that will continue to shine during your many future days!
    What time is the wedding? We can all blow you kisses!
    Beth
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Congratulations, wishing
    Congratulations, wishing every happiness!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options

Congratulations, wishing
    Congratulations, wishing every happiness!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

"Here Comes the Bride......."
    Ok, the important stuff, what are you wearing? Flowers? Take lots of pictures and please, please post them!

I'm so happy for you both When Ralph and I got married I was 40, he was 50 and we had been "going out" for 12 years. I thought "No big deal"....Chen it was the biggest deal of our lives, I felt like I was 18 and it was my first time (we had both been married before). We giggled like loons for a year...I wish you that kind of happiness and more.

Remember...lots of pics!

Congrats and Hugs, Judy :-)

P.S. I will also be in "attendance" Friday with all of the other kindred spirits here..can we all be honorary bridesmaids?
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Chen
    I'm very happy for you. Have a wonderful day.
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    laurissa said:

Chen
    I'm very happy for you. Have a wonderful day.

Chen, That courthouse will
    Chen, That courthouse will be very crowded with all of us crowding in, wanting to be a part of this blessed happy occasion. And we'll all be holding pink roses near our hearts as you and Reggie become husband and wife. You made me cry with your sad news and you made me cry more with your happy news. May your lives together be full of love, happiness and good health and may your years together be long and peaceful. Love, Sunrae
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Options
    Here Comes the Bride!! :)
    Congratulations!!!
    You are going to be a gorgeous bride!
    You deserve all the happiness in the world!
    Have your cake and eat it too!!!!

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Smiling?!?
    How 'bout: BEAMING!!!

Heartfelt congratulations to you and your precious Reggie, dear Chen. The two of you are the ultimate Kindred Spirits. :-)

With very best wishes for many, MANY years of WEDDED bliss together... xo

12/25
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options

Here Comes the Bride!! :)
    Congratulations!!!
    You are going to be a gorgeous bride!
    You deserve all the happiness in the world!
    Have your cake and eat it too!!!!

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom

Awww!
    Yes I am smiling for you Chen, for you and your Reggie! How wonderful for you. I'm wishing many many years of happiness for you both. Congratulations!
    Much love and hugs.

Nuff
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Skeezie said:

"Here Comes the Bride......."
    Ok, the important stuff, what are you wearing? Flowers? Take lots of pictures and please, please post them!

I'm so happy for you both When Ralph and I got married I was 40, he was 50 and we had been "going out" for 12 years. I thought "No big deal"....Chen it was the biggest deal of our lives, I felt like I was 18 and it was my first time (we had both been married before). We giggled like loons for a year...I wish you that kind of happiness and more.

Remember...lots of pics!

Congrats and Hugs, Judy :-)

P.S. I will also be in "attendance" Friday with all of the other kindred spirits here..can we all be honorary bridesmaids?

Oooh, oooh, me, me, ME!
    I so want to be an honorary bridesmaid, like Judy...

...but I'm so NOT wearing a hideous dress.

Just so we're clear on that.

Huge hug to you, dear Claudia.

Traci
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Smiling?!?
    How 'bout: BEAMING!!!

Heartfelt congratulations to you and your precious Reggie, dear Chen. The two of you are the ultimate Kindred Spirits. :-)

With very best wishes for many, MANY years of WEDDED bliss together... xo

12/25

Oh my .. What wonderful news -- May the Heavens
    pour blessings on both you and Reggie. You so deserve wedded blissfuliness ...

VickiSam
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats and best wishes to
    Congrats and best wishes to both of you. Add me to the list of pink sisters that will be with you Fri. God bless and take care. Marilyn
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Oh my .. What wonderful news -- May the Heavens
    pour blessings on both you and Reggie. You so deserve wedded blissfuliness ...

VickiSam

Best Wishes to you and
    Best Wishes to you and Reggie. I hope you have many, many happy years together.
    Deb
  • il2read2
    il2read2 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Congrats and best wishes to
    Congrats and best wishes to both of you. Add me to the list of pink sisters that will be with you Fri. God bless and take care. Marilyn

Chen, Congratulations! You
    Chen, Congratulations! You deserve to be happy!

Jan