For those of you who did not see this on FB, I have Happy News~ I am getting married on Friday!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : 0 : )
    : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : 0 : ) ; ) ; ) : ) yeaaa!!!!!. I've got 33 yrs coming up soon. Congrats Chen and Reggie! I think it's wonderful to marry ur best friend. I did. Katz
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Katz77 said:

: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : 0 : )
    : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : 0 : ) ; ) ; ) : ) yeaaa!!!!!. I've got 33 yrs coming up soon. Congrats Chen and Reggie! I think it's wonderful to marry ur best friend. I did. Katz

: ) The biggest smile
    : ) The biggest smile ever. I am so happy for you and Reggie. How could he NOT love you! You are the best of the best. Best wishes for many years of happily ever after. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

: ) The biggest smile
    : ) The biggest smile ever. I am so happy for you and Reggie. How could he NOT love you! You are the best of the best. Best wishes for many years of happily ever after. xoxoxoxo Lynn

This has made my week...
    heck, it has made my month This is such wonderful news. May you and your Reggie be blessed with many years of love. Congratulations to you both, I'll be thinking of you on Friday with a huge smile. Hugs to you both. Cindy
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Wishing you
    Wishing you many years of happiness. Congratulations to you both.

Hugs
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Wishing you

Hugs

A toast to the bride and
    A toast to the bride and groom. Such wonderful news. Now go be newlyweds.
    Much love and joy to you.

Jennifer
  • karinna
    karinna Member Posts: 42
    Options
    ladyg said:

Wishing you

Hugs

Congratulations!! I am so
    Congratulations!! I am so happy for you, as well. I can simply feel everyone's happiness and joy surrounding you both.

Blessings,
    Karinna
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    What a lucky man
    What a lucky man that Reggie is! Tell him to take good care of you
    and that you have a lot of big (pink) sisters...

Ayse
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Several hundred brides maids in pink!
    I am smiling for you.

Abundant blessings and much happiness to you and your "new" family.

Hey, I have an idea...you can visualize us ALL there as your brides maids, wearing pink dresses of course!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    sea60 said:

Several hundred brides maids in pink!
    I am smiling for you.

Abundant blessings and much happiness to you and your "new" family.

Hey, I have an idea...you can visualize us ALL there as your brides maids, wearing pink dresses of course!!

Thank you for all of the
    Thank you for all of the loving well-wishes for my marriage! The Santa Barbara courthouse is absolutely beautiful, built in 1929 and simply stunning! It s a perfect place to get married.

There is plenty of room for all of you~ I wouldn't think of getting married without all of you in attendance! And, as you are all wearing whatever you want in any shade of pink you like, well, our sweet Traci can't complain about having to wear an ugly bridesmaid dress, can she?! LOL

It will be a grand day!!!!

Love,
    Chen♥
  • m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thank you for all of the
    Thank you for all of the loving well-wishes for my marriage! The Santa Barbara courthouse is absolutely beautiful, built in 1929 and simply stunning! It s a perfect place to get married.

There is plenty of room for all of you~ I wouldn't think of getting married without all of you in attendance! And, as you are all wearing whatever you want in any shade of pink you like, well, our sweet Traci can't complain about having to wear an ugly bridesmaid dress, can she?! LOL

It will be a grand day!!!!

Love,
    Chen♥

congratulations to you both!
    congratulations to you both! I hope the sun shines down on you and you both have a wonderful day!

That court house was built the same year as my house! =D
  • joan_doyle
    joan_doyle Member Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations
    It is great to hear such wounderful news, this is the best Vitamin in the world -
    Vitamin L - Vitamin of LOVE - wishing to both a FAB day and night!! lots of hugs Joan
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    Options

Congratulations
    It is great to hear such wounderful news, this is the best Vitamin in the world -
    Vitamin L - Vitamin of LOVE - wishing to both a FAB day and night!! lots of hugs Joan

Joy, Joy, Joy!
    What uplifting news. I can't stop grinning. I'll be there with the rest of the girls here, with an open heart full of joy for you and Reggie and your life together!
    ~~Connie~~
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be happier for you!
    So nice to hear about your upcoming nuptuials! I know it will be a day of love and happiness for you and Reggie. That courthouse will be crowded with all of us cheering and wishing you the best. Love,

Mimi

PS. Very few people know this, but Simon and I actually got married in the Arlington, VA courthouse before our "real" wedding in DC that same day. It was so nice and peaceful. Just the two of us and a retired judge who recited poetry by heart. I know yours will be just as sweet.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot
    to ask the most important question: where are you going on your HONEYMOON?!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    mimivac said:

Oh I forgot
    to ask the most important question: where are you going on your HONEYMOON?!

Yes! Happy Day!!
    and I know you will post pix of your special day, and the wedding dress etc. How absolutely Lovely!!
    I am smilin' for you!
    M
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
    And Best wishes.......you so deserve to be happy........May God Bless you both and grant you many,many years of happiness!

Nancy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Congratulations and Best Wishes!
    It's 3:30 your time and I can imagine a very happy scene with a very beautiful bride

Sue
  • Emilyfimily
    Emilyfimily Member Posts: 141
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Congratulations and Best Wishes!
    It's 3:30 your time and I can imagine a very happy scene with a very beautiful bride

Sue

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
    Wow,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
    Wow, it's going on *right now*! I'm so happy for you and there's a big smile all over my face :) So great!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Chen,
    I am not just smiling,

Chen,
    I am not just smiling, I am grinning from ear to ear with happy tears rolling down my face. There was never any doubt that Reggie loves you with all his heart and you love him the same. This is the perfect time to proclaim that out loud in front of all who love you both. My congratulations and if you felt a kiss on your cheek and a hug it was from all of us who were there with you and Reggie in spirit. I read this earlier and posted but then my post was gone again. But my wishes and love are for you both to have a long, happy life together.
    Stef
  • Balentine
    Balentine Member Posts: 393
    Options
    fauxma said:

Chen,
    I am not just smiling,

Chen,
    I am not just smiling, I am grinning from ear to ear with happy tears rolling down my face. There was never any doubt that Reggie loves you with all his heart and you love him the same. This is the perfect time to proclaim that out loud in front of all who love you both. My congratulations and if you felt a kiss on your cheek and a hug it was from all of us who were there with you and Reggie in spirit. I read this earlier and posted but then my post was gone again. But my wishes and love are for you both to have a long, happy life together.
    Stef

So happy for you
    Dear Chen, Congratulations and I am so happy for you and thankful for the man of your dreams to become one with you. All the angels in heaven are smiling and all of us pink angels are smiling with you! God bless you!
    Lorrie