A lil more humor!!

Options
jo jo
jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Two blondes were going to Disneyland.
They were driving on the interstate when they saw the sign that said...Disney left.
They started crying and turned around and went home.

3 ladies in a sauna
3 women, 2 younger and one senior citizen were sitting naked in a sauna.
Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her arm and the beeping stopped.
The others looked at her questionably "thats my pager," she said. I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.
A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear.
When she finished, she explained, "that was my mobile phone...I have a microchip in my hand."
The older woman felt very low-tech. Not to be out done, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom...
She returned with a piece of toliet paper hanging from her rear end.
The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.
The older woman finally said...well, will you look at that...im getting a fax!

A shot in the woods!
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses.
He doesnt seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.
The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: I think my friend is dead! What can I do?
The operator says: "calm down, I can help. First, lets make sure hes dead."
There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "Ok, now what?"

Comments

  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    ROFLMAO
    Those were hilarious! Thanks JoJo!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Jo Jo you made my day. The
    Jo Jo you made my day. The first joke really got me and I had to read on. I will share the disney joke with everyone I see today. My memory was never very good, and now that I have chemo brain forget it, wont remember the other 2. Loved them!! I'm going to have a good day, and like I say, every day is a good day as long as I'm kicking.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I am laughing sooooo hard!!!
    But then your description of a blonde on chemo brain was priceless!!! I'm still laughing!!!

    Thanks for the giggles!!! You have brightened my day!!!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    KathiM said:

    I am laughing sooooo hard!!!
    But then your description of a blonde on chemo brain was priceless!!! I'm still laughing!!!

    Thanks for the giggles!!! You have brightened my day!!!

    Hugs, Kathi

    Funny!!!!
    Love these! Thanks for the laugh jojo!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm still laughing.
    Thanks, I'm still laughing.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

    Thanks, I'm still laughing.
    Thanks, I'm still laughing.

    I kept thinking that the one
    I kept thinking that the one above the other one was the funniest, but, they all are just great! I am still laughing too!

    Hugs, Diane
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
    What a wonderful way to start the week~ thanks so much for the belly-laughs!

    Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    chenheart said:

    Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
    What a wonderful way to start the week~ thanks so much for the belly-laughs!

    Hugs,
    Chen♥

    LOL!
    Thank you jojo! You have started the day off for me with a good laugh!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Love it!
    Hubbie and I are ROFLOL!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Awe.... laughter is the best
    Awe.... laughter is the best medicine... and we all needed a dose... I'm still laughing...

    Thanks for sharing~!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    natly15 said:

    Jo Jo you made my day. The
    Jo Jo you made my day. The first joke really got me and I had to read on. I will share the disney joke with everyone I see today. My memory was never very good, and now that I have chemo brain forget it, wont remember the other 2. Loved them!! I'm going to have a good day, and like I say, every day is a good day as long as I'm kicking.

    HE HE HE HE HE!
    Funny, funny stuff!


    Thanks jojo!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    chenheart said:

    Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
    What a wonderful way to start the week~ thanks so much for the belly-laughs!

    Hugs,
    Chen♥

    I emailed these to a lot of
    I emailed these to a lot of my friends and faxed a few to some too. All I got back was


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    taleena said:

    Awe.... laughter is the best
    Awe.... laughter is the best medicine... and we all needed a dose... I'm still laughing...

    Thanks for sharing~!

    These are good, very good!
    These are good, very good! LOL

    Thank you for posting them!
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Angie2U said:

    These are good, very good!
    These are good, very good! LOL

    Thank you for posting them!

    Sorry...i never thought to
    Sorry...i never thought to ask if anyone takes offence to blonde jokes but if theres no objections id like to post some every once in awhile...you never know maybe i can find some brunnett or redhead jokes too!! (just to even things out)!