Pizza, The Miracle Drug?

Options
2»

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options

Cici's is where I went the
    Cici's is where I went the other day haha! Worked wonders! I think I may have to get a long term prescription for that particular medicine ;)

And there's always Shakey's...
    Pizza, Fried Chicken, and MoJo Potatoes....mmmm....

It's been YEARS!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    I would have
    followed the pizza with Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey! I think it counteracts hot flashes, so, I'm with you.

Also, it has to be pizza from the best place you know, or it doesn't do the trick.

Sue
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

I would have
    followed the pizza with Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey! I think it counteracts hot flashes, so, I'm with you.

Also, it has to be pizza from the best place you know, or it doesn't do the trick.

Sue

Ben & Jerry's vs. Cinnapie
    Sue, I would ordinarily agree with you that Ben & Jerry's (Phish Food, in my case) is one of the best hormone-slayers there is.

But, in this case...I order my pizza from Papa John's, and they have this decadent thing called a Cinnapie, which is basically a pizza-shaped cinnamon roll. Lord have mercy, it's good!

Now, if they could just figure out some way to get some chocolate onto that Cinnapie....

:-) Traci
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Aw, mom Chen....MUST I eat my vegies????
    I'm so proud! I was weighed at my yearly the other day, and my weight is the 'perfect number' for my height, according to the BMI charts....YEA!!!

Hugs, Kathi

(BTW, the hot flashes from the Tamoxifen WILL get better! I'm over 4 years into it, and I have none!)

Gotta have my pizza at least
    Gotta have my pizza at least once a week!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Ben & Jerry's vs. Cinnapie
    Sue, I would ordinarily agree with you that Ben & Jerry's (Phish Food, in my case) is one of the best hormone-slayers there is.

But, in this case...I order my pizza from Papa John's, and they have this decadent thing called a Cinnapie, which is basically a pizza-shaped cinnamon roll. Lord have mercy, it's good!

Now, if they could just figure out some way to get some chocolate onto that Cinnapie....

:-) Traci

I believe I need to re-think
    I believe I need to re-think my life...but I am soooo not sure if I can! Yesterday at the Blues Festival, among the Pizza, pulled pork sandwiches, trip tip, and all the other sinful foods wafting through the air...I chose the Vegetable Burrito and took the tortilla off so I could just eat the salad part!

I dunno...and I am trying to remember the last time I ate ice cream....but I can't!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I believe I need to re-think
    I believe I need to re-think my life...but I am soooo not sure if I can! Yesterday at the Blues Festival, among the Pizza, pulled pork sandwiches, trip tip, and all the other sinful foods wafting through the air...I chose the Vegetable Burrito and took the tortilla off so I could just eat the salad part!

I dunno...and I am trying to remember the last time I ate ice cream....but I can't!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I eat what I want, always
    I eat what I want, always have and I have never had a weight problem. I am lucky like that and inherited it from my parents. But, I also eat "good" things to help to keep me healthy. Pizza is on my list of maybe not good, but, necessary. LOL