Patrick Kapper

Options
2»

Comments

• thready
    thready Member Posts: 474
    Options
    Peace and Comfort
    Such very sad news, Praying for peace and comfort for Carrie and family.
    Jan
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    My Friend PK48.....
    I was off the board this w/end working with Kimmie doing some yardwork and chores outside. I had remarked to her about Pat not doing well and that we could hear bad news any day.

Then today, I log in and see the news of his passing.

I'm saddened by Pat's loss and for his wife Carrie and his children. I know he was a blessed man with many loving family members and friends and their hearts are heavy with this news.

I'll remember Pat fondly and wish I had known him earlier, but am grateful for getting to know him some from the time we met. He was an easy going, gentle spirit, who fought gallantly and faced the ultimate fear with grace and dignity. He's one of my heroes.

Pat - thank you for being a friend to all of us:)

Sincerest Condolences to Carrie and the family during this most difficult time.

-Craig
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

My Friend PK48.....
    I was off the board this w/end working with Kimmie doing some yardwork and chores outside. I had remarked to her about Pat not doing well and that we could hear bad news any day.

Then today, I log in and see the news of his passing.

I'm saddened by Pat's loss and for his wife Carrie and his children. I know he was a blessed man with many loving family members and friends and their hearts are heavy with this news.

I'll remember Pat fondly and wish I had known him earlier, but am grateful for getting to know him some from the time we met. He was an easy going, gentle spirit, who fought gallantly and faced the ultimate fear with grace and dignity. He's one of my heroes.

Pat - thank you for being a friend to all of us:)

Sincerest Condolences to Carrie and the family during this most difficult time.

-Craig

I am truely sorry
    this is very sad news My thoughts and prayers to carrie and her family.

michelle