Options
2»

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    msccolon said:

ha, we both can play that game!
    My husband tried to get out of doing laundry by ruining my favorite sweater, but I just went out and replaced it. I did the same thing the next time he ruined something! Eventually he learned it would be far cheaper for him to just do the laundry the way he knew it was supposed to be done when it came his turn! ;) My momma didn't raise no fool!
    mary

Way to be, Mary!

Way to be, Mary!
  • AnneCan
    Options
    Kerry S said:

ply them with sex and booze bit
    I just can’t let this go by.

Guys did you notice the blatant “ply them with sex and booze bit” to get what they want from us. Well, we have a few tricks too you know. Notice I said I don’t do sheets. I learned a long time back that if you put new blue jeans with white clothes you screw up the whites. I am not allowed near the washing machine. If you let pots boil over you are kept away from stoves. Never let them think you can cook. Always do a very poor job with a vacuum cleaner. Leave a lot of dirt on the floor. Understand where we are going here. Basically, If you screw up they won’t ask again. It’s worked for 45 years for me.
    However, you do have to be basically loveable to succeed with this plan of action.

OK Kerry, I DID mention a
    OK Kerry, I DID mention a glass of wine for this conversation, but where did the sex come in?
  • Kerry S
    Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    AnneCan said:

OK Kerry, I DID mention a
    OK Kerry, I DID mention a glass of wine for this conversation, but where did the sex come in?

Even a dirty old man
    Even a dirty old man can read between the lines!!!
  • AnneCan
    Options
    Kerry S said:

Even a dirty old man
    Even a dirty old man can read between the lines!!!

Got It!
    OK I get it; you have a great imagination! I thought I missed a wild + crazy post.
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    Options
    Kathy...it is so funny that
    Kathy...it is so funny that you wrote EXACTLY how I have been feeling. Everyone says "you look great"...and I say "well it's good I guess that I don't look like I feel". When I told my boyfriend the other night that I was so tired I felt like throwing up from the exhaustion...he said "you need to tell me these things....you look fine, so I ASSUME you are" Well we all know what that gets you! I know if it was him, I would know exactly how tired he is, or how much pain, because he would tell me 24/7. Women are nurturers and we learn to put our own stuff on hold while we take care of everyone. I rarely verbalize how crappy or tired I feel.....but REALLY? After everything I've been through, it isn't just a GIVEN :)???