Options
13»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Good Luck
    Best of luck to you DEwill,
    I had 17 nodes removed with 8 having cancer in them.
    Now I know why they radiated me for 7 weeks, I thought the chemo would have killed enough
    but they insisted.
    I am very surprised that they didn't test some nodes when you had the mastectomy but we are not doctors and
    shouldn't second guess.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Light

Good luck to you! Sending
    Good luck to you! Sending you prayers!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Sorry you have bad news today too. I just passed my 5 year anniversary, and found out today that the lump my dr found in my affected breast is cancer. I had a lumpectomy 5 years ago, radiation and chemo. I am triple negative. Now I have to get the scans and if they are ok I gotta have a mastectomy. I am also losing my mind, and really hate to tell my grown up children. They have suffered the last five years worrying, and just when we thought we were safe, this happens. I would rather have had a mastectomy the first time.
    So you and I can share our fears and gather the strength we are going to need to get through this again.

So sorry Susan and Dewill.
    So sorry Susan and Dewill. Putting you both in my prayers!

Sue :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I'm so sorry
    I'm so sorry this is happening. It scares me a bit. I had bilateral mastectomies last week and I'm still healing. Dx of clean margins and no Sentinel lymph node involvement my dr said he didn't think I needed any radiation or chemo. My daughter asked how do they test me in the future to see if any cancer has come back. I guess I didn't realize it could still come back in the lymph nodes. Praying for you.....
    Char

Still praying for you and
    Still praying for you and hoping, like the others, that you will post an update very soon.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Still praying for you and
    Still praying for you and hoping, like the others, that you will post an update very soon.

I looked for an update from
    I looked for an update from her, but, didn't see one yet. Post on how you are doing to let all of us know.

It always scares me when we don't here from some of our sisters for so long.

Continuing prayers for you,

Diane