I am so MAD!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Getting going
    Ok my young friend has not had her mammo yet but has options. We go to church with an RN that works at a large hospital near where we live. I have found a place that will do a free mammo for her and the nurse was checking options at hospital, either way we should have her getting a mammo within a week or so. I would like to thank you all for your concern. I just hope she will go through with it, I may drag her there if not!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • GregStahl
    GregStahl Member Posts: 188
    Options

Getting going
    Ok my young friend has not had her mammo yet but has options. We go to church with an RN that works at a large hospital near where we live. I have found a place that will do a free mammo for her and the nurse was checking options at hospital, either way we should have her getting a mammo within a week or so. I would like to thank you all for your concern. I just hope she will go through with it, I may drag her there if not!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Keep us posted
    If she wont go, I am sure you can find some volunteers here to help you drag her there. Keep us posted on things as well.
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    Thanks.
    Thanks to you she hopefully will get help right away and a mamo.That Dr. should be turned in,to think she could be telling other women the same thing.That upsets me.My Prayers are with her.God Bless.