Options
2»

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Pammy,
    Thank you for letting us know how you are doing. You are so right - Life does go on. Once we finish this roller coaster, step off the ride, whoosh! We get caught up so quickly with our old routines. Just a little more tired this time.

Take care!

Sue

Sue!!!!
    Tired SUCKS!!! LOL....and I use it for ALL kinds of excuses!! Besides, I know there is alot more instore for me out there and can't wait to see what it is!!! Life does go on and the people in it just keep getting more & more interesting!! I say "bring it on" and use me for what ever purpose you had in mind! I just hope that after our encounter, you are more at peace than before you met me. More relaxed than before you knew me. More encouraged than before our aquaintance and more loved than a nano second before! Cancer certainly changes the playing field!! Pammy
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Pammy...
    Love ya kiddo!

CR
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Hi
    Pammy,

I don't check in very often anymore either because I'm so busy at work. It's good to hear that you are getting on with your life. I am also having some issues with my meds. I'm back on Tamoxifen and the doctors can't figure out why I am having so much pain. I have six doctors now and am going to get an appointment scheduled with a new one (probably this week).

Whenever I see a post from you I remember how you always wanted to eat ice cream. That makes me smile (although I'm not an ice cream person myself).

Take care!
    Wolfi
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    Wolfi said:

Hi
    Pammy,

I don't check in very often anymore either because I'm so busy at work. It's good to hear that you are getting on with your life. I am also having some issues with my meds. I'm back on Tamoxifen and the doctors can't figure out why I am having so much pain. I have six doctors now and am going to get an appointment scheduled with a new one (probably this week).

Whenever I see a post from you I remember how you always wanted to eat ice cream. That makes me smile (although I'm not an ice cream person myself).

Take care!
    Wolfi

I'm starting arimidex on June 1st....
    sure hope I don't have too many side effects. What are you going through and what are they doing about it?
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Mama G said:

I'm starting arimidex on June 1st....
    sure hope I don't have too many side effects. What are you going through and what are they doing about it?

Glad you checked in~
    ~I am quietly on the sidelines, reading posts and keeping up with everyone. Life does go on, and work beckons us, leaving little time or energy for extra curricular online activities. I smile to see the familiar faces, or "images" of those we bond with here.
    Hugz....
    Melanie