Hubby leaving?

Options
13»

Comments

• Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Hubby leaving?
    I'm so sorry that you have this extra burden placed on you. I was married to 2 alcoholics before I finally learned to pick a good man.
    I can't even imagine what my life would have been like if I was still with an alcoholic during treatment. You need a man who will comfort you through all this. I'm sorry to tell you that an alcoholic only thinks of HIMSELF, but I'm sure you already know that.
    Years ago I had a minor surgery ( not related to bc ) I was married to my ex. When I returned home from the hospital I was still groggy from anesthesia with 2 small kids, and you want to know what he did? He went to play his softball game and went out drinking afterwards!
    I had to call a friend to come over and watch my kids because I was afraid that I would fall asleep and not be able to care for them myself.
    Best of luck to you but you know what you have to do.
    Believe me, you will survive treatment better without him.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

nothing new here
    I can't add anything to what has already been said. I just wanted you to know I'm sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

Lots of hugs, El

You have already had so much
    You have already had so much put on your plate. This just isn't fair. I pray that you will move on and be happy, and maybe, even happier!

Lex♥
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    Sorry.
    I will Pray things work out for you. Pat.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

cant add anything to what
    cant add anything to what was aleady said just sending hugs your way!!!!

Just wondering also how you
    Just wondering also how you are doing. Sending hugs to you!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    mom62 said:

Praying for You
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about your martial problems. You may want to go to an Al Anon meeting to help you. You are a strong person to get through your treatment and I'm sure you will come through this as well. I'm not saying it will be a bed of roses but you will make it through. We are always here for you to vent.

How are you doing? I don't
    How are you doing? I don't think I have seen you post lately. I hope you are doing well.

Hugs!