1235»

Comments

• rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    Pumakitty said:

How Wonderful
    Sweet

I am so happy to hear your good news and you look great. Love the dress. I hope the chicken was good. My dad enjoyed his chicken legs the other night. Good news about the chest x-ray.

Have a good weekend and enjoy your better health.

Lots of love,
    Kitty

Sweet!
    I am happy to hear your great new's also! It gives me hope that in a year after treatment I
    may be back to eating a bit normlly too. I finally got off my butt & went for a drive by myself. So bit by bit thing's are looking up.
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    rozaroo said:

Sweet!
    I am happy to hear your great new's also! It gives me hope that in a year after treatment I
    may be back to eating a bit normlly too. I finally got off my butt & went for a drive by myself. So bit by bit thing's are looking up.

rozaroo
    That is awesome. I know when I decided to get my new car and start driving it was like a shot of B-12. Exhillarating! Keep it up roz! You probably won't take as long as a year. I am not healing very fast at all. I am sure you will be back to your new normal much sooner. ;^}
  • Clearblue
    Clearblue Member Posts: 186
    Options

Many thanks
    This is the first full picture I have taken of myself where I am not hiding behind the dog since my surgery and treatment. I am starting to feel a little bit better. I still cannot believe how fatigued I still am. My tongue still hurts, but I have another bit of good news. I have been able to eat a couple of chicken legs! I was so happy I almost cried. I have not been able to eat and swallow a piece of meat in over a year.

Also doc sent me for routine chest xray and he said it was good. Baby steps I guess. I wish I wasn't so impatient. Well, it has been over a year since my treatment ended, I guess I am not really impatient. lol

GOOD FOR YOU!!
    Fantastic you've survived the Rads and Chicken legs!
    What next?!
  • debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options

Many thanks
    This is the first full picture I have taken of myself where I am not hiding behind the dog since my surgery and treatment. I am starting to feel a little bit better. I still cannot believe how fatigued I still am. My tongue still hurts, but I have another bit of good news. I have been able to eat a couple of chicken legs! I was so happy I almost cried. I have not been able to eat and swallow a piece of meat in over a year.

Also doc sent me for routine chest xray and he said it was good. Baby steps I guess. I wish I wasn't so impatient. Well, it has been over a year since my treatment ended, I guess I am not really impatient. lol

Sweet, I'm so glad you
    Sweet, I'm so glad you finally got to eat!! I know that chicken probably tasted like the best food you've ever eaten. I know when I could eat real food I was OVER JOYED!!
    Glad to hear the wonderful news of the chest xray. That's the stuff we all love to hear. I agree with everyone else, that is a very nice pic.
    Take care and keep eating!! It's all fun now....lol.
    God Bless,
    Debbie
  • debbiejeanne
    Options
    rozaroo said:

Sweet!

roz, on a good note, it was
    roz, on a good note, it was only 6 months before I was eating. Once you are able to eat, everything will taste like it was cooked in a 5 star restaurant...lol.
    Glad things are looking up for you. Keep making yourself go for the drives, every little bit helps. :0)
    Good luck.
    God Bless,
    Debbie
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options

Sweet, I'm so glad you
    Sweet, I'm so glad you finally got to eat!! I know that chicken probably tasted like the best food you've ever eaten. I know when I could eat real food I was OVER JOYED!!
    Glad to hear the wonderful news of the chest xray. That's the stuff we all love to hear. I agree with everyone else, that is a very nice pic.
    Take care and keep eating!! It's all fun now....lol.
    God Bless,
    Debbie

Be Carful with Chicken legs
    It can become addictive.

The first thing I was able to taste after treatment was some Popeye’s, I then found when driving that my steering wheel would automatically turn when in site of a Popeye’s or a KFC. The wife knew by the grease stains on my shirt, boy it taste good.
  • debbiejeanne
    Options
    Hondo said:

Be Carful with Chicken legs
    It can become addictive.

The first thing I was able to taste after treatment was some Popeye’s, I then found when driving that my steering wheel would automatically turn when in site of a Popeye’s or a KFC. The wife knew by the grease stains on my shirt, boy it taste good.

Hondo, I definitely
    Hondo, I definitely understand!!!
    God Bless,
    Debbie
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options

Hondo, I definitely
    Hondo, I definitely understand!!!
    God Bless,
    Debbie

Thank you!
    I just wished to thank you all for making me feel so much better. Feeling down with this
    food issue is a royal pain & it seem's like a roller coaster ride. Thing's are good one day
    then the next off again.I truly appreciate all of the kindness & support that you have
    provided. Thank you again!
  • debbiejeanne
    Options
    rozaroo said:

Thank you!
    I just wished to thank you all for making me feel so much better. Feeling down with this
    food issue is a royal pain & it seem's like a roller coaster ride. Thing's are good one day
    then the next off again.I truly appreciate all of the kindness & support that you have
    provided. Thank you again!

roz, that is why we are
    roz, that is why we are here. it won't be long and you will be the one offering support to the new folks who join us. :0) You are in our prayers. Take care and concentrate on getting thru this.
    God bless you friend,
    Debbie