Little bit of a fun poll...been daydreaming lately in my spare time!

Options
2»

Comments

• msfanciful
    msfanciful Member Posts: 559
    Options
    Mi gustaria a viaje de la
    Mi gustaria a viaje de la Espana por que Yo puedo practicando me espaniol.
    (I would like to travel to Spain because I could practice my spanish).

Yo tengo hablando espaniol por un ano ahora y quiero mucha mas a usar la lingua!
    (I have been speaking spanish for a year now and I want very much to use the language!)

Whew that was an effort and my form is a form of spanish considered Tex-mex in this region, but I truly have been able to navigate in many of the latina settings. Of course I know Spain is more castillian in it's language, but I've truly been able to inter-mix the language.

So just to see how well I could manage, My girlfriend and I would like to travel to Spain and sit on a sidewalk bistro/restaurant and speak (some form of spanish; hee,hee!)

Thanks for posting this, it truly was fun.

Cuida Te, (Take care)

Sharon
  • Susan523
    Susan523 Member Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Mi gustaria a viaje de la
    Mi gustaria a viaje de la Espana por que Yo puedo practicando me espaniol.
    (I would like to travel to Spain because I could practice my spanish).

Yo tengo hablando espaniol por un ano ahora y quiero mucha mas a usar la lingua!
    (I have been speaking spanish for a year now and I want very much to use the language!)

Whew that was an effort and my form is a form of spanish considered Tex-mex in this region, but I truly have been able to navigate in many of the latina settings. Of course I know Spain is more castillian in it's language, but I've truly been able to inter-mix the language.

So just to see how well I could manage, My girlfriend and I would like to travel to Spain and sit on a sidewalk bistro/restaurant and speak (some form of spanish; hee,hee!)

Thanks for posting this, it truly was fun.

Cuida Te, (Take care)

Sharon

Mi gusta mucho su post!
    (how do you say 'post' in spanish??) escribe??? posible..

Sharon,

Puedo ver su tiene el amor yo tengo para la lingua de espanol!

(Pero necesito practicar... mi espanol ahora esta malo!)
    Pero despues dos o tres margarita, yo hablo mucho espanol!! haha!! xoxo
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    To relax,
    I visualize that I am on a lounger at Pappakea resort on the edge of Kanapali beach in Maui. I also walk the Kanapali beach in my mind to Whaler's village. I can picture it perfectly as we have been there quite a few times over the last 33 years. I can hear the waves smell the air and feel the sun and cool breeze.

kathleen

PS I dream of traveling to Greece and Italy some day!