Options
2»

Comments

• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    Sher43009 said:

Congrats on finishing the
    Congrats on finishing the rads! I equate the tears to the let down. During treatment you're up and fighting but now you're done and the emotions kick in. Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Sher

I think ....
    like some other people have said, it's over and you're relieved! All those tears have been pent up inside of you and now you're body is forcing you to let them OUT!!! Just have a good cry. All day if that's what it takes, because tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a much better one! Ther first day of the rest of your life!! (without chemo or rads!)
    I'm 10 down and 23 to go, by the way. Still not even a little baked!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Mama G said:

I think ....
    like some other people have said, it's over and you're relieved! All those tears have been pent up inside of you and now you're body is forcing you to let them OUT!!! Just have a good cry. All day if that's what it takes, because tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a much better one! Ther first day of the rest of your life!! (without chemo or rads!)
    I'm 10 down and 23 to go, by the way. Still not even a little baked!

Big congrats to you!
    Big congrats to you!
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Options
    calvertcrafts
    Congratulations on finishng your rad treatments. I think what you are feeling is best described as STRESS RELIEF. When I finished my rad treatments I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I cried on the ride home then decided to look forward and get on with my life, because I still have one. Enjoy each day, it's the best gift you can give yourself!