My Mom has left this world

Options
2»

Comments

• HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Our deepest condolences.
    Our deepest condolences. Please know that we'll be thinking about you. And thank you for sharing about your mom.
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am sorry
    I am sorry for your loss, I too lost my mom to colon cancer, it was May 5, 2006. Not a day goes by that I do not miss her. It seems like a million years since I last saw her face. Take care of yourself and give yourself the time you need to grieve. I hope the happy memories of her can help you find peace.
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Condolensces
    I'm so sorry about your Mother, Kelly. How wonderful that you were all able to be with her during her last moments. What a comfort that must have been for her.

I hold you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Many hugs,
    Krista
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Options

Condolensces
    I'm so sorry about your Mother, Kelly. How wonderful that you were all able to be with her during her last moments. What a comfort that must have been for her.

I hold you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Many hugs,
    Krista

I am very sorry for your
    I am very sorry for your loss, Kelly. I have enjoyed getting to know you and hearing about your Mom. I`ll miss the posts.

Eric
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    eric38 said:

I am very sorry for your
    I am very sorry for your loss, Kelly. I have enjoyed getting to know you and hearing about your Mom. I`ll miss the posts.

Eric

Kelly...
    This is so heartbreaking, I am very sorry to hear this about your mom, and know that she's in a better place. Your family will be in my prayers and thoughts, and hope you will keep us updated on YOU and how you're doing. We also care about you, and know that we're here for you anytime you need to talk.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna