Options
2»

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    natly15 said:

Margo you and Jake are
    Margo you and Jake are moving right along. Good for you. I must tell you that you are one admirable lady. I'm amazed at your strength and fortitude. You are a true survivor and a wonderful example to your son. May I also mention that despite all the trials you also know how to laugh and are always there for us to share some humor. I really appreciate you on these boards.

How are you feeling? Has the cellulitis cleared up?

Wishing you and Jake years of happiness, health and joy!!

cleared up
    The cellulitis has cleared up. I am feeling good.
    Thanks for asking.

Hope to be on the site more but as you know there has been a lot going on so I've laid low for awhile.

Hugs to all,
    Margo
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Margo, you are an
    Margo, you are an inspiration to the rest of us. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with that wonderful son in your life!!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Margo, you are an
    Margo, you are an inspiration to the rest of us. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with that wonderful son in your life!!!

yes you have been an
    yes you have been an inspiration. wishing you future happiness, you deserve it. glad the cellulitis has cleared.
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Margo--Sending wishes that
    Margo--Sending wishes that the next step of this journey will be good for you and Jake. I have a grandson named Jake. I think of him every time I see your picture. I am also on the road to being single and you are an inspiration to me that maybe I can somehow get thru this. Marlene did have a great idea. prv--same feelings here. I am 58 and not feeling so attractive. I am determined to be ok no matter what and saying prayers for all of us pink sisters. Take care. Marilyn
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear this
    Margo, you have fought through a whole lot and managed it all with grace and humor. I know you and Jake will be just fine. Better than fine, even. My very BEST to both of you as you move on with your lives.

Mimi
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
    I am happy that it is behind you Margo. I wish you and Jake many~many healthy fun filled years together, less stres more smiles!

Hugs,

RE
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

Thank you all
    Thank you all for the words of encouragement which makes me even more happy.

Hugs,
    Margo

Wishing you MUCH joy in the
    Wishing you MUCH joy in the years to come, Margo. You have been an inspiration to many of us here. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Perfect analogy...
    One chapter in the book of your life now ended - while new chapters remain to be written. And, another step - big one! - forward. Always moving forward...

Heartfelt best wishes - to both you and Jake - for many, many good things to come.

Kindest regards, Susan xo