ED Does Viagra work or any other stuff Honest question

shane59
shane59 Member Posts: 86
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
Hi I am 3 months post surgery and feeling good my wife wants me to try Viagra or calais or whatever. getting some good feeling back in mans land but not enough to do the deed yet, getting close . Has any one had good response to any tablets etc appreciate any answers.So far I havnt heard of many good results thanks Shane 59
«13

Comments

  • jmchugh
    jmchugh Member Posts: 15
    viagra time
    Yes all the meds work viagra and levitra are similiar and cialis is the one that lasts 36 hrs. In general if there is any life down there, these pills will help improve on that. You'll have to try them all to see which is best and has the least side effect for you. Good luck with all. Google penile rejuvenation-there are lots of programs suggested out there to encourage your return to full function. jm
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member
    Shane
    I'm using generic Viagra from India and its working fine. When I take a full pill 100mg - why just yesterday had and used to completion with not one issue. I posted my Med website somewhere here on another thread...but if you need it I'll go get it again. Many use Alldaychemist.com I believe. I did some research to find the best manufacture of generic Viagra and came up with the source I use that is from a particular manaufacturer over there named Aurochem in Mumbai India.

    Randy In Indy
  • the.wife
    the.wife Member Posts: 20

    Shane
    I'm using generic Viagra from India and its working fine. When I take a full pill 100mg - why just yesterday had and used to completion with not one issue. I posted my Med website somewhere here on another thread...but if you need it I'll go get it again. Many use Alldaychemist.com I believe. I did some research to find the best manufacture of generic Viagra and came up with the source I use that is from a particular manaufacturer over there named Aurochem in Mumbai India.

    Randy In Indy

    I am sitting here with a
    I am sitting here with a newsletter from the University of California put out by the school of public health. they say that US manufactorers are buying 80% of active ingredients and 40% of all finished drugs from India or China.
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member
    the.wife said:

    I am sitting here with a
    I am sitting here with a newsletter from the University of California put out by the school of public health. they say that US manufactorers are buying 80% of active ingredients and 40% of all finished drugs from India or China.

    The Wife - LOL
    Pfizer is in India with a plant if you want brand name...and it's much less than over here I think about 4-$6 per pill...I called multiple pharmacies here and asked the cost for 30 X 100mg Viagra...I found pricing from $16.58 to over $27.00 PER PILL....I am using generic manufactured in India and bought 55 - they sent 60 plus gave me two free samples of Cialis...and the avg. cost per pill after adding an additional $15.00 on for fast delivery...took 12 business days....was $2.13 per pill. American system for selling drugs can KISS MY @#%!!!!

    randy in Indy
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    I'm using the Generic
    I'm using the Generic Levitra from India with good success. Just received an order yesterday and it took about under 2 weeks from order date to arrive here in the USA. Lot better then paying the high prices since insurance won't cover the meds.

    Larry
  • shane59
    shane59 Member Posts: 86

    Shane
    I'm using generic Viagra from India and its working fine. When I take a full pill 100mg - why just yesterday had and used to completion with not one issue. I posted my Med website somewhere here on another thread...but if you need it I'll go get it again. Many use Alldaychemist.com I believe. I did some research to find the best manufacture of generic Viagra and came up with the source I use that is from a particular manaufacturer over there named Aurochem in Mumbai India.

    Randy In Indy

    thanks all for your honest replies , Randy that web site would be good if you could email it to [email protected] I look forward to some good results in the future I would like to try these tablets before going down the injection road . happy days thanks Shane 59
  • shane59
    shane59 Member Posts: 86
    lewvino said:

    I'm using the Generic
    I'm using the Generic Levitra from India with good success. Just received an order yesterday and it took about under 2 weeks from order date to arrive here in the USA. Lot better then paying the high prices since insurance won't cover the meds.

    Larry

    hi all got some freebies from my Doc tried 1 some improvment in lenght and size but not firm enough yet did get a headache the next day and some muscle pain in lower legs has any one else had this experiance.still hopeful at least the blood flow was good still working after 24 hours maybe its shocked the old boy back into life still got 3 more tablets fingers crossed Shane59 but really only 50.
  • lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    shane59 said:

    hi all got some freebies from my Doc tried 1 some improvment in lenght and size but not firm enough yet did get a headache the next day and some muscle pain in lower legs has any one else had this experiance.still hopeful at least the blood flow was good still working after 24 hours maybe its shocked the old boy back into life still got 3 more tablets fingers crossed Shane59 but really only 50.

    A couple hints that work
    A couple hints that work better for me. Premedicate with tylenol or something before taking the pill. Also I have found that if I skip eating the pills work better. That is the only bummer is all the planning ahead and the headache. I also get a stuffy or runny nose from the Levitra.

    You might want to visit an adult shop and buy a penis ring. It fits around the base and will help hold the blood in. Similiar to the principal of when using a pump with its ring.

    Keep fighting sounds like you are on the right path!

    Larry
  • gumbyrun
    gumbyrun Member Posts: 58
    lewvino said:

    A couple hints that work
    A couple hints that work better for me. Premedicate with tylenol or something before taking the pill. Also I have found that if I skip eating the pills work better. That is the only bummer is all the planning ahead and the headache. I also get a stuffy or runny nose from the Levitra.

    You might want to visit an adult shop and buy a penis ring. It fits around the base and will help hold the blood in. Similiar to the principal of when using a pump with its ring.

    Keep fighting sounds like you are on the right path!

    Larry

    Headache
    Tried my first 1/2 of a 20 mg cialis last night. Surgeon gave me 2 sample packs, 3 each, and a coupon for another sample from the pharmacist. Woke up this morning with a killer headache about 4 am. Ate three iboprophens at 6:30 and it was gone in a while. Just wondering if the body gets "used" to the cialis, that is, no more headaches? Larry - from your post it doesn't sound like it.
    My surgeon recommends 1/2 of a 20mg 2 - 3 times a week to stimulate the blood flow.
  • chorton581
    chorton581 Member Posts: 15

    The Wife - LOL
    Pfizer is in India with a plant if you want brand name...and it's much less than over here I think about 4-$6 per pill...I called multiple pharmacies here and asked the cost for 30 X 100mg Viagra...I found pricing from $16.58 to over $27.00 PER PILL....I am using generic manufactured in India and bought 55 - they sent 60 plus gave me two free samples of Cialis...and the avg. cost per pill after adding an additional $15.00 on for fast delivery...took 12 business days....was $2.13 per pill. American system for selling drugs can KISS MY @#%!!!!

    randy in Indy

    can you please send the info
    can you please send the info to [email protected]
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member

    can you please send the info
    can you please send the info to [email protected]

    chorton581
    You have mail.
  • bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 803 Member
    injections after the cath is removed?
    I was asked to use injections after the cath is removed 2x week and not to use Viagra, Etc… until actual function returns if I need the assistances…I am reviewing all options but this is what my surgeon asked me to do and I will talk to my Urologist about this too but from what I understand I will get 100% oxygenated blood to my friend and will know it…we will see

    Best to all
  • tatt2man
    tatt2man Member Posts: 1
    bdhilton said:

    injections after the cath is removed?
    I was asked to use injections after the cath is removed 2x week and not to use Viagra, Etc… until actual function returns if I need the assistances…I am reviewing all options but this is what my surgeon asked me to do and I will talk to my Urologist about this too but from what I understand I will get 100% oxygenated blood to my friend and will know it…we will see

    Best to all

    injections and non-sparing nerve bundles
    hello - did they spare the nerve bundles? - if so, then the meds should work - viagra/cialis.. but if the nerve bundles were not spared , then the drugs would do no good - and you would have to use injections - trimix or Bimix - to make mr. happy- happy again.

    -write down your questions and bring them to the next meeting with your uro.
    -that would be my best advice for what is best for you.
  • shane59
    shane59 Member Posts: 86
    gumbyrun said:

    Headache
    Tried my first 1/2 of a 20 mg cialis last night. Surgeon gave me 2 sample packs, 3 each, and a coupon for another sample from the pharmacist. Woke up this morning with a killer headache about 4 am. Ate three iboprophens at 6:30 and it was gone in a while. Just wondering if the body gets "used" to the cialis, that is, no more headaches? Larry - from your post it doesn't sound like it.
    My surgeon recommends 1/2 of a 20mg 2 - 3 times a week to stimulate the blood flow.

    Hi Gumbyrun no muscle pains
    Yeh the headaches wernt to bad for me, mainly got muscle aches in thighs and lower calves for 2 days after I will try one more this weekend but if the pains keep up I will try viagra. I am thinking like you hoping the body will get used to it. ! good side affect or who knows what been dry for 3 days . heres to good results Shane59
  • bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 803 Member
    tatt2man said:

    injections and non-sparing nerve bundles
    hello - did they spare the nerve bundles? - if so, then the meds should work - viagra/cialis.. but if the nerve bundles were not spared , then the drugs would do no good - and you would have to use injections - trimix or Bimix - to make mr. happy- happy again.

    -write down your questions and bring them to the next meeting with your uro.
    -that would be my best advice for what is best for you.

    Most nerves were spared
    Most of my nerves were spared according to my surgeon but he just recommends the injections at first (I have read volumes like most of us here and different opinions with the doctors)…However, I will say that my surgeon is given credit to “perfecting” the nerve sparing process and I think I said this was his preference for his patients (I am one of his statistics now and in a number of studies with Northwestern)..I know my urologist prefers ED drugs…So I will see on Monday what direction I move towards… Everything is a new adventure now….

    Best to all
  • zakpaga
    zakpaga Member Posts: 69

    The Wife - LOL
    Pfizer is in India with a plant if you want brand name...and it's much less than over here I think about 4-$6 per pill...I called multiple pharmacies here and asked the cost for 30 X 100mg Viagra...I found pricing from $16.58 to over $27.00 PER PILL....I am using generic manufactured in India and bought 55 - they sent 60 plus gave me two free samples of Cialis...and the avg. cost per pill after adding an additional $15.00 on for fast delivery...took 12 business days....was $2.13 per pill. American system for selling drugs can KISS MY @#%!!!!

    randy in Indy

    Info on Viagra
    Hello Randy,

    Could you please send me the info on your source from India at the following email-adddress: [email protected] I started taking Viagra today and can not afford to buy a pill at $17.

    Thank you

    Victor
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member
    zakpaga said:

    Info on Viagra
    Hello Randy,

    Could you please send me the info on your source from India at the following email-adddress: [email protected] I started taking Viagra today and can not afford to buy a pill at $17.

    Thank you

    Victor

    victor
    You have mail
  • bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 803 Member
    bdhilton said:

    Most nerves were spared
    Most of my nerves were spared according to my surgeon but he just recommends the injections at first (I have read volumes like most of us here and different opinions with the doctors)…However, I will say that my surgeon is given credit to “perfecting” the nerve sparing process and I think I said this was his preference for his patients (I am one of his statistics now and in a number of studies with Northwestern)..I know my urologist prefers ED drugs…So I will see on Monday what direction I move towards… Everything is a new adventure now….

    Best to all

    So I follow this thread… I
    So I follow this thread… I inject the bi solution every 3 days (it does not hurt but I had to get my mind wrapped around the process at the beginning)…When I inject .3cc I get about a 50%-60% erection (45mins to over an hour) and when I do .5cc (doc told me to play with the dose) pretty close to 100%...From my experience you also should change sides that you inject into to balance out the “stretching” equally ) ….I also take 5mg daily dose of Cialils….

    My penis is beginning to become “supple” from my treatments…Prior to the treatments after surgery and right after the treatments my penis felt like a “metal pipe”…so I guess it staring to become more supple is a good thing…

    To think 4 weeks to the day I just thought about sex and I would get hard…now it is a different story and I hope in the long haul it is manageable…I will say that the orgasm is different and for me now but it is actually more pleasurable and intense (hard to explain) …we will see what happens over time…
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member
    bdhilton said:

    So I follow this thread… I
    So I follow this thread… I inject the bi solution every 3 days (it does not hurt but I had to get my mind wrapped around the process at the beginning)…When I inject .3cc I get about a 50%-60% erection (45mins to over an hour) and when I do .5cc (doc told me to play with the dose) pretty close to 100%...From my experience you also should change sides that you inject into to balance out the “stretching” equally ) ….I also take 5mg daily dose of Cialils….

    My penis is beginning to become “supple” from my treatments…Prior to the treatments after surgery and right after the treatments my penis felt like a “metal pipe”…so I guess it staring to become more supple is a good thing…

    To think 4 weeks to the day I just thought about sex and I would get hard…now it is a different story and I hope in the long haul it is manageable…I will say that the orgasm is different and for me now but it is actually more pleasurable and intense (hard to explain) …we will see what happens over time…

    Mine is not as intense yet...but improving...orgasm....day 91
    Subject says what is needed here. Larry in TN tells me it gets better with time...it has improved so I am hopeful it will be as good if not better like BD....Yes Sir... a guy that gets his cancer removed and already has another benefit of better orgasms...you da man BD!

    Randy in indy

    OH Yeah...I have to say it. GO BUTLER BULLDOGS!!!
  • bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 803 Member

    Mine is not as intense yet...but improving...orgasm....day 91
    Subject says what is needed here. Larry in TN tells me it gets better with time...it has improved so I am hopeful it will be as good if not better like BD....Yes Sir... a guy that gets his cancer removed and already has another benefit of better orgasms...you da man BD!

    Randy in indy

    OH Yeah...I have to say it. GO BUTLER BULLDOGS!!!

    I pushed the orgasm thing on
    I pushed the orgasm thing on week 3 (doc said no sooner than 4 weeks but…) had to see if you really could have an orgasm and like I said I was surprised how good it was (I have got to believe a lot of this is part mental…just wrap your head around it)… I will call it a real one without the injections I hope to have in 3 months then the next challenge with the radiation….got to love this journey…