surgery next wednesday

Options
2»

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Of course
    Consider yourself included in my good thoughts. Good luck on both surgeries. I hope they are both a great success and that there is minimal post-op pain.

Mimi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    We find ourselves part of
    We find ourselves part of these boards for good reason~ we have had a cancer dx, and are now part of a loving, supportive FAMILY of Kindred Spirits. Any surgery is of concern to any and all of us~ and we need to know about our sisters so that yes, we can send loving, positive thoughts to any of us going through any procedures.

Keep us posted~ hopefully the surgeries will relieve your health concerns, and you will mend quickly and completely.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    chenheart said:

We find ourselves part of
    We find ourselves part of these boards for good reason~ we have had a cancer dx, and are now part of a loving, supportive FAMILY of Kindred Spirits. Any surgery is of concern to any and all of us~ and we need to know about our sisters so that yes, we can send loving, positive thoughts to any of us going through any procedures.

Keep us posted~ hopefully the surgeries will relieve your health concerns, and you will mend quickly and completely.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Penny, Wishing and praying
    Penny, Wishing and praying the best for you as you go thru 2 more surgeries. You must be one tough gal. Get those expanders out and get your bum fixed so you can get back to celebrating. We'll be there with you and holding your hands. Let us know how it goes. Hugs coming your way.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

It all Matters
    Cat, I'd have thought being the baby of the family, you got all the beatings you needed! Seriously, I'm glad you listened to our wise Christmas Girl, Susan, and that you are feeling better.

Good luck on your surgery
    Good luck on your surgery tomorrow! We will all be praying for you!

KYLEZ ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

It all Matters
    Cat, I'd have thought being the baby of the family, you got all the beatings you needed! Seriously, I'm glad you listened to our wise Christmas Girl, Susan, and that you are feeling better.

Praying that everything goes
    Praying that everything goes well with your upcoming surgery Carkris!

Lex♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

no problem is too small
    and any surgery is something you will worry about. I never talked about my issues with my reconstruction surgery, figuring this one I brought on myself, but I kept getting told (Susan) that it is not my fault and to stop beating myself up about it. It all matters.
    So, be anxious, but also know that you will have a whole group of people in there with you during your surgery and all of the prayers and good thoughts that come with us.
    Let us know how it goes.
    Cat

Good luck tomorrow!
    Sending you lots of good luck, positive thoughts and prayers for tomorrow!

Post and let us know how you are feeling when you feel like it.

Sue :)
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Penny
    Thinking of you today & praying for a sucessful surgery & a speedy recovery! Let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it.
    Hugz,
    Cathy
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Done. Lots of prayers being
    Done. Lots of prayers being sent your way. Best wishes for your surgeries.
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Penny
    I believe the same . Prayers sent.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    laurissa said:

Penny
    I believe the same . Prayers sent.

Post when you are able to
    Post when you are able to carkris to update us! Praying for you!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Post when you are able to
    Post when you are able to carkris to update us! Praying for you!

surgeries today, sore but ok
    surgeries today, sore but ok with percocet, have a drain yuck! glad its over, I felt calmer after your good wishes and hand holding.
    For those who are feeling blue, I started acupuncture and it has really helped mt blues and anxiety.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    carkris said:

surgeries today, sore but ok with percocet, have a drain yuck! glad its over, I felt calmer after your good wishes and hand holding.
    For those who are feeling blue, I started acupuncture and it has really helped mt blues and anxiety.

Good news!
    Penny I am glad that you are doing ok. I am also happy that you started acupuncture, it did help me a lot.
    Wishing you easy healing and speedy recovery,
    New Flower
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Good to hear from you!
    Glad your surgeries are over! Take care and keep us updated on how you are doing.

♥ Noel
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Noel said:

Good to hear from you!
    Glad your surgeries are over! Take care and keep us updated on how you are doing.

♥ Noel

Good news! Thanks for
    Good news! Thanks for posting to let us know!

Angie
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Good news! Thanks for
    Good news! Thanks for posting to let us know!

Angie

getting there, lots of
    getting there, lots of anxiety over pain and activity down there. but so far so good. sounds stupid but i have been in pain and very limited for 5 months. so really want this to heal right. I appreciate how everyone holds each other up it makes such a difference. I am grateful.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    carkris said:

getting there, lots of
    getting there, lots of anxiety over pain and activity down there. but so far so good. sounds stupid but i have been in pain and very limited for 5 months. so really want this to heal right. I appreciate how everyone holds each other up it makes such a difference. I am grateful.

Glad to see you posting
    Glad to see you posting Carkris! Praying that you heal quickly and feel good again real soon!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

getting there, lots of

So glad to hear from you and
    So glad to hear from you and that you're improving well after last week's surgery. Thanks for letting us know. Sending you healing thoughts and best wishes.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

So glad to hear from you and
    So glad to hear from you and that you're improving well after last week's surgery. Thanks for letting us know. Sending you healing thoughts and best wishes.

Glad you are improving!
    Glad you are improving! Sending you prayers!
  • Chrispea
    Chrispea Member Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers and
    Sending prayers and {{{hugs}}}
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Most certainly you have our
    Most certainly you have our support, well wishes, good thoughts and prayers.

take care and good luck with the surgery.