Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    jackiejhm said:

Dear dear Kari
    It's all just so scary, isn't it? The good news the not as good news and the-did I really have to hear that news?1! Please take care and know that you are in our hearts and prayers!

So very sorry Kari! Take
    So very sorry Kari! Take care!
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

So very sorry Kari! Take
    So very sorry Kari! Take care!

Oh Kari, even tho you are totally
    devasted with that news, your sense of humor came thru while naming your post. I loved your snif, snif. It is clear that after your shock and all the other emotions that must have hit you at that moment that you will face this with your usual fighting spirit. But I am so sorry at that report. None of us knows what the next report may bring and the possibility of having to repeat treatments and everyone here is holding their breath to find out what your onc has in mind for you.

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Skeezie said:

Oh Kari, even tho you are totally
    devasted with that news, your sense of humor came thru while naming your post. I loved your snif, snif. It is clear that after your shock and all the other emotions that must have hit you at that moment that you will face this with your usual fighting spirit. But I am so sorry at that report. None of us knows what the next report may bring and the possibility of having to repeat treatments and everyone here is holding their breath to find out what your onc has in mind for you.

Hugs, Judy :-)

P.S.
    It's great if the eyelashes grow back thicker, but we don't want the eyebrows too thick or you will have to change your name to "unibrow".
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    pitt said:

I'm so sorry to hear about
    I'm so sorry to hear about the nodes...but you know that you can do this...for no other reason than you have to. It still stinks though. I was just "talking" on another message thread about how we can all use a little less stress at this point. Please hang in there, vent when you need to, and remember that we are all with you in spirit. Pitt

Glad that your ovaries were
    Glad that your ovaries were clear Kari. So sorry to hear about your nodes. Sending you strength and positive thoughts!

Hugs, Leeza
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    Hi Kari
    I am sorry to hear you may have to take more Chemo.Good luck to you.