Options
13»

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Thanks to each one of you
    Thanks to each one of you for your comforting and loving posts. Today is a new day and I've had a couple of days to think about my situation. Looking at the positive, this may be a good thing to have happen as my quality of life has not been great for over a year. Had so much problems with being short of breath, exhausted and not able to do much (blaming it all on my asthma). Now I'm looking past all this and can see myself feeling better, able to enjoy everyday things again, gardening, shopping and best of all, being able to chase my little grandson around the yard this summer. Maybe I can get more exercise and lose a few pounds. Now these are all happy thoughts, and God willing, this is my plan. Hope each of you have a good plan and may God bless you in your lives.

Dear Sunrae, Your attitude
    Dear Sunrae, Your attitude is really inspiring. The twists in your journey are surely for good reason. My prayers are with you. xoxoxox Lynn
  • blondie45
    blondie45 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi
    I am also praying for you. I just went through a heart cath 1 week ago. It was not as scary as I thought at all. If you have any questions let me know. I hope yours turns out okay like mine. My cardio doc had told me he was 80% sure something was wrong. All he found was weakened heart muscle from the chemo that he feels we can control with meds. Again, I am praying that everything is okay for you.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    canoegirl said:

Prayers
    Sunrae, I am so sorry to hear all that you are going through. You are in my prayers and thoughts.
    Marcy

I am so sorry for all that
    I am so sorry for all that you are going thru. Sending you my prayers!
  • ms_independent
    ms_independent Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Thanks to each one of you
    Thanks to each one of you for your comforting and loving posts. Today is a new day and I've had a couple of days to think about my situation. Looking at the positive, this may be a good thing to have happen as my quality of life has not been great for over a year. Had so much problems with being short of breath, exhausted and not able to do much (blaming it all on my asthma). Now I'm looking past all this and can see myself feeling better, able to enjoy everyday things again, gardening, shopping and best of all, being able to chase my little grandson around the yard this summer. Maybe I can get more exercise and lose a few pounds. Now these are all happy thoughts, and God willing, this is my plan. Hope each of you have a good plan and may God bless you in your lives.

thanks
    Sunrae,

Your upbeat attitude is such a gift. Thanks for sharing your struggles and your amazing reaction to them. Just an hour ago I was in tears because of a delay in my surgery. The delay is only because the 2 surgeons couldn't coorinate their schedules and it is only for placement of implants and ovary removal. I read your post and your update again and am humbled and reminded how blessed I am to be "cancer-free". I am hoping and praying that you will be blessed with those words in the near future.

Hugs and thanks, El
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    blondie45 said:

Hi
    I am also praying for you. I just went through a heart cath 1 week ago. It was not as scary as I thought at all. If you have any questions let me know. I hope yours turns out okay like mine. My cardio doc had told me he was 80% sure something was wrong. All he found was weakened heart muscle from the chemo that he feels we can control with meds. Again, I am praying that everything is okay for you.

Dear Chen, I finally got
    Dear Chen, I finally got around to watching the Cancer Survivor Movie you mentioned. It was great and truly inspiring and motivating. There are others at the same site, and I enjoyed the Cancer Survivor's Poem too. Thanks for pointing this movie out to me. Hugs and Love to you, Kindred Spirit.