Devasted and Disappointed Tonight

Options

Comments

• teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options
    padee6339 said:

You are in my prayers Sunrae
    You are in my prayers Sunrae girl. I will be thinking of you and praying for you!
    Hugs - Pat

wishing you the best
    im sorry and i am praying for you!

teresa
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    teresa41 said:

wishing you the best
    im sorry and i am praying for you!

teresa

keeping you in my prayers
    Oh Sunrae

I know how frustrating it can be when you have already mentally prepared for something and then the circumstances change. I totally know what you mean by wanting to get it all overwith. I was there this past November when I had to have RADS postponed due to physical complications. I will keep you in my prayers. Love Surf
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Peace.....
    Peace be with you.........and hugs and prayers for you.....
    Nancy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Sunrae,
    It sounds like you

Sunrae,

It sounds like you have a great team who only want the best for you. When you do have your surgery, your whole body will be ready for it. Until then, try to keep your spirits up and keep posting. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    MAJW said:

Peace.....
    Peace be with you.........and hugs and prayers for you.....
    Nancy

I knew I could come here and
    I knew I could come here and you beautiful sisters would understand. I'm pretty much a positive person but sometimes I get overwhelmed, like yesterday. I was counting the days until my surgery and "wham". Had to have more blood work done today and still terribly exhausted. I know all of you understand that. I think I just had my first "pity party" last night. Today I'm telling myself that its a good thing that this was found and when its fixed I'll be stronger. Like all of you said, one step at a time and I'll make myself do that even if I have to crawl some. So many of you have been thru times like this and you inspire me, you keep on going no matter what. When I read all your loving and encouraging posts, it brought tears to my eyes. You have touched my heart over and over again. Thank you for being the "kindred spirits" Chenheart talks about. I hope to be able to inspire others too as you have done for me. Much love to all of you. Sunrae
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Sunrae,
    It sounds like you

Sunrae,

It sounds like you have a great team who only want the best for you. When you do have your surgery, your whole body will be ready for it. Until then, try to keep your spirits up and keep posting. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue

The Survivor Movie
    Chen, Thanks for bringing this movie up. It saved my sanity when I was first diagnosed.
    Very powerful.

Sher
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Sher43009 said:

The Survivor Movie
    Chen, Thanks for bringing this movie up. It saved my sanity when I was first diagnosed.
    Very powerful.

Sher

although the news was not
    although the news was not what you wanted, you have info and it has power. so they can optimize your heart so you will be safe during the surgery. I would and do have meltdowns, its so overwhemlming to deal with multiple issues and you get so sick of being sick. you are entititled. but when you do finally have the surgery we want to hear how well you did and are doing. you are such a wonderful person. hugs to you !!!!
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Sunrae said:

I knew I could come here and
    I knew I could come here and you beautiful sisters would understand. I'm pretty much a positive person but sometimes I get overwhelmed, like yesterday. I was counting the days until my surgery and "wham". Had to have more blood work done today and still terribly exhausted. I know all of you understand that. I think I just had my first "pity party" last night. Today I'm telling myself that its a good thing that this was found and when its fixed I'll be stronger. Like all of you said, one step at a time and I'll make myself do that even if I have to crawl some. So many of you have been thru times like this and you inspire me, you keep on going no matter what. When I read all your loving and encouraging posts, it brought tears to my eyes. You have touched my heart over and over again. Thank you for being the "kindred spirits" Chenheart talks about. I hope to be able to inspire others too as you have done for me. Much love to all of you. Sunrae

I am sorry your surgery was delayed but I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. Can you imagine what could have happened if you did your surgery and your heart was not ready for it? Get plenty of rest. Get your heart stronger. Then when you are rested and stronger, it will be time for your surgery.

Keep your chin up.

P
  • ms_independent
    ms_independent Member Posts: 214
    Options
    so sorry
    i'm so sorry you didn't "pass" your stress test. But, as you've already heard, it's better to know it before it has time to harm you. You are so entitled to have a melt down---in fact have as many as you need. It's bad enough to have cancer without other health issues. You ask for whatever you need to help you get thru this. Healthy thoughts, prayers and caring coming your way!!!!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Sher43009 said:

The Survivor Movie
    Very powerful.

Sher

You are more than
    You are more than welcome...I have been watching that movie for a boost for quite a few years now~it does help me get through the dark days which can lurk in the corner of my psyche.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chipoo
    chipoo Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Sunrae, Before you know it
    Sunrae, Before you know it you will be treating and beating this cancer. I think one of the hardest things about having cancer is the waiting. (for surgery, test results, etc.) I am praying that the the rest of your tests go well and you can have your surgery ASAP.
    Take care,
    Marjorie
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Sunrae... I am so sorry to
    Sunrae... I am so sorry to hear what you are having to deal with... That is definately too much at once... and a melt down you so deserved... try to hang in there... and just take one day at a time, until you finally reach the place we all want to be... you will get there.. and we will all be here to celebrate with you when that day finally arrives... in the mean time we are here for you!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Prayers
    Sunrae, I am so sorry to hear all that you are going through. You are in my prayers and thoughts.
    Marcy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    canoegirl said:

Prayers
    Sunrae, I am so sorry to hear all that you are going through. You are in my prayers and thoughts.
    Marcy

I will just say you are in
    I will just say you are in my prayers. The others have said pretty much anything I might have said. So sorry for the eternal waiting game.
    Stef
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    fauxma said:

I will just say you are in
    I will just say you are in my prayers. The others have said pretty much anything I might have said. So sorry for the eternal waiting game.
    Stef

Thanks to each one of you
    Thanks to each one of you for your comforting and loving posts. Today is a new day and I've had a couple of days to think about my situation. Looking at the positive, this may be a good thing to have happen as my quality of life has not been great for over a year. Had so much problems with being short of breath, exhausted and not able to do much (blaming it all on my asthma). Now I'm looking past all this and can see myself feeling better, able to enjoy everyday things again, gardening, shopping and best of all, being able to chase my little grandson around the yard this summer. Maybe I can get more exercise and lose a few pounds. Now these are all happy thoughts, and God willing, this is my plan. Hope each of you have a good plan and may God bless you in your lives.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Thanks to each one of you
    Thanks to each one of you for your comforting and loving posts. Today is a new day and I've had a couple of days to think about my situation. Looking at the positive, this may be a good thing to have happen as my quality of life has not been great for over a year. Had so much problems with being short of breath, exhausted and not able to do much (blaming it all on my asthma). Now I'm looking past all this and can see myself feeling better, able to enjoy everyday things again, gardening, shopping and best of all, being able to chase my little grandson around the yard this summer. Maybe I can get more exercise and lose a few pounds. Now these are all happy thoughts, and God willing, this is my plan. Hope each of you have a good plan and may God bless you in your lives.

Sunrae,
    That is a wonderful

Sunrae,
    That is a wonderful post and you have just the right idea in how you are looking at this. My prayers are that all progresses just as you wish.
    Stef
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sweetie, if you have not
    Sweetie, if you have not seen the 3 minute online empowering movie called The Survivor Movie, please do so! It used to have its own site, but now you have to find it through YouTube. So, on You Tube, go to The Cancer Crusade, and from there to The Survivor Movie.

It is not preachy, but in 3 minutes gives strength and encouragement; something we all can use, and today, it has your name written all over it!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen,
    I just viewed the

Chen,

I just viewed the Survivor Movie - thank you so much for mentioning it. I thought of every one of those whom I have met (here) in only a few weeks time.

Sue
  • Sharon40
    Sharon40 Member Posts: 93
    Options
    You are already inspiring others!
    I see your posts all the time! You are always so positive and encouraging! You can meltdown anytime you want because you know you will be back up in no time! Glad to see your doctors are on top of your situation and looking out for you (even if it doesn't seem like it)! Good luck next week.
    Sharon
  • mirj523
    mirj523 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Sunrae
    I am so sorry to hear that you are having some additional problems to deal with. A melt down is totally normal, I actually had two after sugery and was told that was pefectally normal. Try to do something fun for a few hours to take your mind away even if for just a little while. Maybe go to the movies or a walk somewhere special or buy something to pamper yourself, beautiful flowers... You deserve it. I will be praying for you!!! May God bless you!!!! Hold on because many hugs are coming at you!!!!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Chen,
    I just viewed the

Chen,

I just viewed the Survivor Movie - thank you so much for mentioning it. I thought of every one of those whom I have met (here) in only a few weeks time.

Sue

Yes...the movie is simply
    Yes...the movie is simply amazing, isn't it? I say if I had the proverbial nickle for every time I have recommended it, I could pay off the national debt! LOL

I'm glad you liked it~ ok Kindred Spirits...watch the movie!

Hugs,
    Chen♥