Off topic: OMG do I feel bad

Options
2»

Comments

• pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    The good news is they only
    The good news is they only sell them once a year!!! LOL I'm sorry you have a tummy ache though. Still, wasn't it good while you were doing it? Pitt
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Hoho's were on sale today
    Hoho's were on sale today and I ate half the box on my way home. I'm in rads and so tired - I really needed that crash after the sugar high!

Sue
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Hoho's were on sale today
    Hoho's were on sale today and I ate half the box on my way home. I'm in rads and so tired - I really needed that crash after the sugar high!

Sue

I love HoHo's but who came
    I love HoHo's but who came up with that name? It sounds like something for Christmas.
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I love HoHo's but who came
    I love HoHo's but who came up with that name? It sounds like something for Christmas.

Either that, or
    something you see on 42nd street ;)
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Silly Girl
    You are so silly. You guys are making me hungry for cookies and Ho-Hos. You know, I wasn't much for sweets until recently. I am not sure if it is the need for comfort food or if it is the menopause. But I really CRAVE chocolate. Chocalate in any form. My favorite is pudding with whip cream layers. Yummmmm.

Got to go now and run to the store for pudding.

Later,

P
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Silly Girl
    You are so silly. You guys are making me hungry for cookies and Ho-Hos. You know, I wasn't much for sweets until recently. I am not sure if it is the need for comfort food or if it is the menopause. But I really CRAVE chocolate. Chocalate in any form. My favorite is pudding with whip cream layers. Yummmmm.

Later,

P

I'm sad to report that as I
    I'm sad to report that as I sat and read this post...my husband ate ALL the thin mints!!! Every single one of them...now i'm reading the posts, I can smell the mint and will have to fall back on my double stuff oreos!
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Silly Girl

Later,

P

I'm sad to report that as I
    I'm sad to report that as I sat and read this post...my husband ate ALL the thin mints!!! Every single one of them...now i'm reading the posts, I can smell the mint and will have to fall back on my double stuff oreos!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Been there done that!
    Oh Marcia I am so sorry those derned chocolate mint cookies snuck up on you! However, I am happy you no longer have to finish today's chores! :-) My husband brought some home from bowling on Monday I opened them in the presence of my grandson's cause I knew they would help me eat them or else I would have devoured them myself as well. Hope your tummy feels better soon!

RE
  • kiki14738
    kiki14738 Member Posts: 14
    Options
    RE said:

Been there done that!
    Oh Marcia I am so sorry those derned chocolate mint cookies snuck up on you! However, I am happy you no longer have to finish today's chores! :-) My husband brought some home from bowling on Monday I opened them in the presence of my grandson's cause I knew they would help me eat them or else I would have devoured them myself as well. Hope your tummy feels better soon!

RE

Oreo fix
    That's toooo funny about the cookies. I have never been a sweet eater and now that I've done chemo for 6 weeks and lost my appetite and 7 lbs (I'm only 121), My Dr told me to up my caloric intake. So, yesterday was Mc Donalds and 2 lbs of crab legs and tonight was a Boost and a WHOLE bunch of Oreo cookies and a big glass of milk! Tummy ache.....yes :(

But..I'm learning to LOVE chocolate!

kim
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Oh Marcia... don't feel like
    Oh Marcia... don't feel like the lone ranger... I have done that a time or two...lol Maybe it's just what you needed...

♥ & hugs,

~T