Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    debbie054 said:

I had my 1st chemo the 21st.
    I had my 1st chemo the 21st. I am having c&a through a port and the only side effects I had was on the 3rd day a small headache and the 4th day Iwas really tired. I just pray they all are that easy.

Margo .. I just finished 18 straight weeks of aggressive
    TCH chemo - and let me tell you, it is doable. Please note all side efforts, and drink plenty of water. Rest whenever possible, and call your oncologist (day or night) with any
    werid side efforts.

If possible, please go out and have someone pick up this book .... "Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls" .. many wonderful solutions .. for various side efforts brought on by chemo.

Best of Luck,

VickiSam
  • rene9
    rene9 Member Posts: 214
    Options
    lisasmit said:

Tomorrow is my first also
    Margo,
    Tomorrow (Friday) is my first chemo also. I will look forward to hearing how you are doing. I am starting TAC. I do not know if that is the same as your meds, or different. It is nice to know of someone who is at the exact same place as I am. Check in to let us know. You are in my prayers right this minute (5:30 EDT, Thursday). Hope you are doing well as I write.

Lisa

I'm on TAC
    I started on TAC on Jan.18 and I felt every side effect. Nausea really got me, but my meds have been changed so hopefully I will feel better after my 2nd treatment on Feb.12. I am also shedding a lot of hair.

rene9
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Margo .. I just finished 18 straight weeks of aggressive
    TCH chemo - and let me tell you, it is doable. Please note all side efforts, and drink plenty of water. Rest whenever possible, and call your oncologist (day or night) with any
    werid side efforts.

If possible, please go out and have someone pick up this book .... "Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls" .. many wonderful solutions .. for various side efforts brought on by chemo.

Best of Luck,

VickiSam

Best of luck to you Margo
    Best of luck to you Margo and Lisa!

HUGS