Options
13»

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    GrandmaJ said:

Me too...
    Its funny how you can feel so good one day and the next day you are so down and you can't figure out why. I'm in PA so sunny days are few and far between at this time of the year. People at work are being nasty, Im tired of working and I just want to get started with this radiation and be done..... My hair is coming back but its mostly grey and not long enough to go without the wig....I'm sick of hats and wigs !!!

Oh well, "Cleanng for a Reason" are coming to clean my house tomorrow. That should make me smile.

Judy

That Is Cool
    That is way too cool. I am glad you have someone to clean your house. That takes a load off your mind and will allow you to rest.

P
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

That Is Cool
    That is way too cool. I am glad you have someone to clean your house. That takes a load off your mind and will allow you to rest.

P

I just started going to PT
    I just started going to PT and it has helped alot. number one i am doing something restorative and it gives me some endorphin from the movement as I have been in bed alot. I agree the lack od sun gets to you . nad then you want to be better right away and there are residual effects, hair nails eyelashes. neuropathy. I tey to read te posts of alo of you who are ahead and tell me it gets better. but it is a freaking long process!!!!!!!
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Seek Laughter
    Dear taleena.

I think nothing puts a person in a better mood than when a person laughs. I would like to recommend one very funny movie, It's Complicated with Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin, Steve Martin. If you haven't seen it, go with a friend this week. I can't imagine you not laughing.

Or, rent some movies. One suggestion is Young Frankenstein (Mel Brooks). I have watched all ages laugh at this movie.

I read so much that I can't always remember where I get my knowledge. Somewhere I read that laughter heals because of what it releases in the body. So...seek out things that will make you laugh - movies, literature,jokes, comedians. recordings, etc., etc.

Janelle