Options
2»

Comments

• HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Lcarper
    Yes - I do work - With the work I do, I get to write some technical documents, How To's and stuff like that.

But being able to write like I do here allows me the opportunity to write stuff from my heart and that's what I really enjoy.

These type of posts can just come to me and once I start, the words begin to flow like a river - I live and feel them as I write. They are very emotional to me and this apparently translates to the community.

By the time I'm done, I'm physically and emotionally drained - a little part of me dies with each post - but a little piece of me lives as well.

It makes me happy when the community reads them and posts back a reply.

I like to "knock on the door" to your heart - 'cause that where LIFE is :)

Thank you for your sweet comments - they really mean alot to me.

-Craig

It's also taken me a while
    It's also taken me a while to post in here. I have to agree with Kirsten. You've hit the nail on the head with this. Thank you for posting this. Now... where's the tissues?
  • lcarper2
    lcarper2 Member Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Lcarper
    Yes - I do work - With the work I do, I get to write some technical documents, How To's and stuff like that.

But being able to write like I do here allows me the opportunity to write stuff from my heart and that's what I really enjoy.

These type of posts can just come to me and once I start, the words begin to flow like a river - I live and feel them as I write. They are very emotional to me and this apparently translates to the community.

By the time I'm done, I'm physically and emotionally drained - a little part of me dies with each post - but a little piece of me lives as well.

It makes me happy when the community reads them and posts back a reply.

I like to "knock on the door" to your heart - 'cause that where LIFE is :)

Thank you for your sweet comments - they really mean alot to me.

-Craig

sundanceh
    You should write a book on what you have been through I saw the TV video and there is a book there some where. Since it was my idea I get an autographed copy...
  • GOOFYLADIE
    GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    After all this time
    It has been twelve years since dianosed with colon cancer. I have seen and heard of so many great life and death life experiences. Please do not take offense, I mean it in the most respectful way possible. I have watched fights put on and played out to a beautiful, beautiful end and I live everyday striving so that I can survive to one day live to die that most beautiful end. Everyone is giving it their all in their own way. I have nothing further to say, on tears of joy for the chance to get to know some and floods of tears for the loss of others just trying to live every day as it comes. Warm hugs Goofyladie (Cass)