Update

1235»

Comments

• Nicksangels
    Nicksangels Member Posts: 41

Michael
    Michael lost the battle this morning around 9:30 AM. Me and my boys were at his side. I didn't think I had so many tears left in me but the tears are still coming and I wonder if they will subside....

So Sorry
    Im so sorry for your loss, may God bless you and your family. Your husband Michael will be your Angel looking over all of you.
  • amyb15
    amyb15 Member Posts: 109 Member
    abmb said:

So Sorry
    Phoebe, I am so sorry to hear of Michael's passing. I can't even imagine how you feel right now. Just know that Michael is now at Peace and no longer suffering from this terrible disease. I will keep you and your boys in my Prayers. Again I am so sorry. God Bless you and help you through this difficult time. Margaret

so very sorry
    Hi Pheobe;
    I am fairly new at posting but have been following all of your posts. I was very sorry to heat about your husbands passing. You were the best caregiver you could be, he was lucky for that. i hate this disease and wonder why there is no cure yet when there is so much modern medicine and science.
    I am also a relative of someone with stage 4 cc. She was 42 and was diagnsed in 3/09. It comes as a toatl shock and is all consuming. I am so very sorry for you and you sons. You are at the top of my prayer list tonight
    Amy
  • AceSFO
    AceSFO Member Posts: 229

I am so sorry
    I am so sorry for your loss. elizabeth

Sympathy
    Dear Phoebe - I'm so sorry for your loss. I hadn't been on the board much lately and just learned about what's going on with you. Know that I am wishing you strength and grace at this time.
    He will always be with you and your children and everyone else who loves him. I'm sure you'll see him in certain phrases and gestures and be reminded of how many people still love him.

Adrian
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    My heartfelt condolonces
    So many eloquent words posted here....I will lift prayers for you, Michael and your family so that you all me receive the support, peace and understanding you need to get through this saddest of times.

((HUGSS)

Peggy
  • Fb489
    Fb489 Member Posts: 69
    Take care
    May god help you and the children during this difficult time.
    Take it one day at a time, keep in touch.
  • ann2008
    ann2008 Member Posts: 118
    Phoebe
    Read about the sad news but haven't had a chance to post. So sorry about Michael losing his battle to this awful disease. But so glad that he had you all there with him. How comforting for him and for you too. Please keep in touch. God bless you and your family. Ann