If it isn't one thing, it's another......

2»

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

I laughed til I peed!
    And that's when I realized that a clever theif probably stole my bladder and left me with her weak one! Does 60 minutes know about this?

I don't know if 60 minutes
    I don't know if 60 minutes knows about this or not, but I laughed about your stolen bladder until I peed! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

I laughed til I peed!
    And that's when I realized that a clever theif probably stole my bladder and left me with her weak one! Does 60 minutes know about this?

I didn't do it, honest!
    Ok...it is not me~ it's the site! Double posts be damned! :-)
  • tat2granny
    tat2granny Member Posts: 77
    chenheart said:

I didn't do it, honest!

They got my butt!!
    And I think they added someone else's belly!! I didn't relize it till I opened the shower door and made the mistake of closing the main door. You see there is a full length mirror on it,,or should I say there WAS a mirror there. Like to have scared me to death. Where did my butt go?? Around to my belly,,, And let's NOT talk about the old lady I see in the mirror,, I look just like my Mother!!
  • tat2granny
    tat2granny Member Posts: 77
    chenheart said:

I didn't do it, honest!

They got my butt!!
    And I think they added someone else's belly!! I didn't relize it till I opened the shower door and made the mistake of closing the main door. You see there is a full length mirror on it,,or should I say there WAS a mirror there. Like to have scared me to death. Where did my butt go?? Around to my belly,,, And let's NOT talk about the old lady I see in the mirror,, I look just like my Mother!!
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    lmao you are too funny!!!
    lmao you are too funny!!! XOXXO lISA
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    lol
    lol just to funny i need that.
  • m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399

lol
    lol just to funny i need that.

Not sure but...
    there's a good chance someone has switched brains with me too. The joke's on them this time though!
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Dear Chen
    I'm so glad I logged on tonight at home instead of at work tomorrow. Everyone would have thought I lost my mind I was laughing so hard. Of course, that's when I realized I still have a bladder because I did pee myself. Whoever stole my good one left me this stretchy balloon thing that leaks all the time.
    Thank you so much for your humor. I needed that. Lola