Any celebrity connections to your treatment?

Options
2»

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

My daughter loves mcDreamy.
    My daughter loves mcDreamy. thats fun. I dont have any celelbrities sometimes we see the memebers of aerosmith arounf]d here. My Husbands cousin is a big time baseball player, but we dont mention him too much a privacy thing. hint Atlanta Braves and Mets. otherwise although I get treatment in Boston I never see anyone unless they visit or are pts where i work.

All I have ever seen here in
    All I have ever seen here in Chicago, is Paul Newman like a million years ago at the airport.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Kat11 said:

All I have ever seen here in
    All I have ever seen here in Chicago, is Paul Newman like a million years ago at the airport.

Oh You Calif gals have all
    Oh You Calif gals have all the glitz and glamorous stars. I live outside of Orlando and I've met Mickey and Minnie several times, Cinderella, Mary Poppins, snow white, Ariel etc. but you Calif gals have also met them because they also spend time in Calif. ;)
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Zhentup said:

Dr. Mc Dreamy
    I live very close to Patrick Dempsey's new Breast Cancer Center. Actually I'm going there for a Lymphedema Clinic in January.

Zhentup
    Where do you live?
    I live in Maine and go for my treatment in Lewiston.
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    Traci
    I used to work with Jonathan Lithgow's (3rd Rock From the Sun) sister SaraJane. That's about as close as we can get here.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    helen e said:

Traci
    I used to work with Jonathan Lithgow's (3rd Rock From the Sun) sister SaraJane. That's about as close as we can get here.

I forgot one!
    For any of you who watch local Southern California coverage of the Rose Parade -- host Bob Eubanks is my 2nd cousin!

(Yes, Cousin Natly -- all glamour, all the time here in California. :-)

Traci
  • natly15
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

I forgot one!
    For any of you who watch local Southern California coverage of the Rose Parade -- host Bob Eubanks is my 2nd cousin!

Traci

Hey Traci my husband and I
    Hey Traci my husband and I bumped into Bob Eubanks at the airport one time--does that make him my 3rd cousin?
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Hey Traci my husband and I
    Hey Traci my husband and I bumped into Bob Eubanks at the airport one time--does that make him my 3rd cousin?

you have a lot of famous
    you have a lot of famous people who live in orlando. athletes. Tiger Woods, etc....Natly
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

I forgot one!

Traci

Well we are officially
    Well we are officially separated by 6 degrees! Bob Eubanks until recently lived in my town too! His late wife Erma used to host a wonderful art show 2 times a year at their ranch, Peppertree. His son Cory is a stunt double, and Bob and his son Trace kept the art show going for a number of years after Erma's death, but they ended it last year.
    And.....way way way back in the day, I was asked if I wanted to try out to be on the Newlywed Show! I declined.... LOL I so didn't want my new marriage to break up over public humiliation!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Zhentup
    Zhentup Member Posts: 43
    Options

Zhentup
    Where do you live?
    I live in Maine and go for my treatment in Lewiston.

tommaseena
    Hi,

I live in Buckfield, just NW of Turner. I do my treatments in Norway at Steven's. I had wondered if you lived in the neighborhood when you said you were going to Lewiston!

Leanne
  • natly15
    Options
    carkris said:

you have a lot of famous
    you have a lot of famous people who live in orlando. athletes. Tiger Woods, etc....Natly

Well that is true- we have
    Well that is true- we have quite a few athletes who live in the orlando area---and I have met a few golfers, and Julie Andrews who loves Disney---
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    chenheart said:

Well we are officially
    Well we are officially separated by 6 degrees! Bob Eubanks until recently lived in my town too! His late wife Erma used to host a wonderful art show 2 times a year at their ranch, Peppertree. His son Cory is a stunt double, and Bob and his son Trace kept the art show going for a number of years after Erma's death, but they ended it last year.
    And.....way way way back in the day, I was asked if I wanted to try out to be on the Newlywed Show! I declined.... LOL I so didn't want my new marriage to break up over public humiliation!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

You can get anything your want....
    at Alice's Restaurant. YEP here in our little sleepy town of Sebastian, Florida one of our neighbors is Arlo Guthrie! The funny thing is my last name is Guthrie so people here think we're related. I've been called his mom, his wife and his daughter! go figure....

I met him at the beach one day and he was a very down to earth "hippy" just like you'd expect him to be. Next day he introduced me to his wife and daughter when we both showed up at the beach again.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Zhentup said:

tommaseena
    Hi,

I live in Buckfield, just NW of Turner. I do my treatments in Norway at Steven's. I had wondered if you lived in the neighborhood when you said you were going to Lewiston!

Leanne

Leanne
    Leanne-I live right outside Augusta in Chelsea.
    What a small world.
    Margo
  • Zhentup
    Zhentup Member Posts: 43
    Options

Leanne
    Leanne-I live right outside Augusta in Chelsea.
    What a small world.
    Margo

Margo
    I know where Chelsea is. I lived in Unity for a short time.

Actually Patrick Dempsey grew up in Buckfield! I didn't live here then but it's kind of interesting.

Oh, the other Celebrity Connection I've got is the Mento's Guys! Right here in this very small town live the 2 guys who thought up the whole Mentos and Diet Coke fountain thing. They've also worked on a post it note trick which is really very clever.

I'll be hunkering down for the storm(s). I think it's been snowing since Thursday!

Take care,
    Leanne
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    RICHARD THOMAS (JOHN BOY)
    He is my cousin. His grandmother and my grandmother are sisters. Last time I saw him was three years ago when he came to Oh for the broadway show Twelve Angry Men. My mother used to babysit him in New York. I dont know him well, but does that count? LOL
  • chenheart
    Options
    rrogers34 said:

He is my cousin. His grandmother and my grandmother are sisters. Last time I saw him was three years ago when he came to Oh for the broadway show Twelve Angry Men. My mother used to babysit him in New York. I dont know him well, but does that count? LOL

Goodnight JB......
    Of course that counts! And 12 angry men is so wonderful...it has not lost its appeal or importance after all this time!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    Options
    rrogers34 said:

double post
    sigh
  • natly15
    Options
    rrogers34 said:

John boy of the Waltons your
    John boy of the Waltons your cousin! you bet that counts. I'd be proud to say he's a relative. Having worked for the airlines in my younger days, I did meet several celebrities, however I'm not related to any nor have I seen any during my treatment.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Does this count?
    The woman who owns the wig shop, where I purchased my wig.........her son is an OB/GYN.....In the movie "Knocked UP", which I didn't see, he PLAYED the OB who delivered Katherine Heigel's baby in the movie.....

I'm with who ever said, "WE ARE THE REAL CELEBRITIES!"

Happy New Year to one and all.......I've never been so glad to see a year end!
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    MAJW said:

Does this count?
    The woman who owns the wig shop, where I purchased my wig.........her son is an OB/GYN.....In the movie "Knocked UP", which I didn't see, he PLAYED the OB who delivered Katherine Heigel's baby in the movie.....

I'm with who ever said, "WE ARE THE REAL CELEBRITIES!"

Happy New Year to one and all.......I've never been so glad to see a year end!

Carkris
    I think we may be neighbors. I am not far from Boston. I go to the Cancer Center at Mass General in Danvers. Nancy
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options

Carkris
    I think we may be neighbors. I am not far from Boston. I go to the Cancer Center at Mass General in Danvers. Nancy

**** van **** and his brother
    **** van **** and his brother jerry and gene hackman lived in my home town here in illinois!