Options
2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    terri805 said:

Cindy
    I will pray for this family. I am a true believer that prayers work miracles. May God be with them and help them through this very difficult time in their lives. So sorry to hear of such sad news.

Horrible :(
    Praying for them Cindy!

Lex♥
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I will pray that God bless
    I will pray that God bless this family, and all that are suffering, with peace and tranquility and strength during this time. Marilyn
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    As tragic as this is, I need
    As tragic as this is, I need to say Thank You for bringing this to our attention. It shows what a far-reaching, loving heart YOU have to want to include us in sending prayers/loving peace to this family. Of course I cannot even begin to imagine the pain inflicted upon them, and it is my hope that they can feel the love and peace being given to them by the Kindred Spirits here.

Bless your heart...

Chen
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    chenheart said:

As tragic as this is, I need
    As tragic as this is, I need to say Thank You for bringing this to our attention. It shows what a far-reaching, loving heart YOU have to want to include us in sending prayers/loving peace to this family. Of course I cannot even begin to imagine the pain inflicted upon them, and it is my hope that they can feel the love and peace being given to them by the Kindred Spirits here.

Bless your heart...

Chen

Cindy, such a tragedy especially at time when peace and joy...
    should be on the hearts and minds of people around the world, whether they are Christian or not.

My prayers go out to this family and I will send your prayer request to a dear friend I know who fervently believes in the power of prayer. I know that she will add this family onto her long daily prayer list.

Thank you for sharing. Prayer, I believe also, has the power of great healing.
    dmc
  • debbie1162
    debbie1162 Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Prayers being sent their way....
    May God bless them and you for thinking of them