Stupid things people say

Options
CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I need your help. Where is the post awhile ago about the stupid things people say?? I have a friend with breast cancer who wants to read that post. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Just bumped it up but if it
    Just bumped it up but if it gets buried search for 'stupid stuff people say'.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Do I get a prize?
    Oooh, oooh, I can answer this one -- do I get a prize for being the first? :-)

I added that thread to my favorites, because it's such a gem -- it's called "Stupid stuff people say about us having Breast cancer.", and was created by ppurdin on October 20th. It's at http://csn.cancer.org/node/178032.

Traci
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Do I get a prize?
    Oooh, oooh, I can answer this one -- do I get a prize for being the first? :-)

I added that thread to my favorites, because it's such a gem -- it's called "Stupid stuff people say about us having Breast cancer.", and was created by ppurdin on October 20th. It's at http://csn.cancer.org/node/178032.

Traci

So I don't get a prize...?
    So Marcia got here one #$%*& minute before me -- so I don't get a prize now?

(lower lip out, hanging head, need cookie)

Traci
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Traci

thank you Marcia and Traci.
    thank you Marcia and Traci. You guys are awesome. My friend is reading the post this very minute.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Traci

I think we get to share the
    I think we get to share the prize as we were both typing at the same time. The prize is a big HUG! Come on and get in on these! Everybody gets one and they're free!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Traci

Traci
    You make me laugh out

Traci
    You make me laugh out loud. Here's a cyber Cookie (::). Chocolate chip.
    Stef