Options
2»

Comments

• rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    Jadie said:

Hi Rainbow
    I am in far east Tennessee close to the North Carolina boarder. I think Nashville and Cookeville have only 1-2 inches. We are suppose to get more snow Thursday and Friday.Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Jadie<3</p>

Thanks, Jadie
    for your good wishes. I hope you've been dug out by now ;-) Here in Kansas it's totally dry, didn't even get the freezing drizzle forecast for yesterday.
    -rainbow4
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Delaware is White
    We are going nowhere today. The snow is over a foot deep(maybe 20 inches from the look of it) and drifted around everything. We have three cars and all are stuck in snow over the tire hubs except the one in the garage. That one's mine. Unfortunately, we have only managed a path so far to the garage, so it is stuck inside! I am stuck inside too. The pulmonologist said that I might have the infamous swine flu Tuesday and to go home and hunker down. I run a fever every night and feel fine every morning. It's been almost a week and a half but the fever was up to 102 last night so I'm still not cleared for snow shoveling. I love shoveling snow and my hubby hates it. Now I can't go out and he has to. We are both miserable. But I managed to put together a pot of chili that's simmering on the stove and hopefully we will both get through this. I will feel better when I know we can get out of the driveway, just in case we need to.

C. Abbott
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I've
    had to work all weekend but it has been 50 degrees during the day--have to scrape the car in the morning but I can live with that.

Maureen
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Well, here in my part of New
    Well, here in my part of New Jersey, we wound up with 12" of snow. Not as bad as other parts where they got up to 2 feet but enough to inconvenience all. I'm thankful for my neighbor, who borrowed my snow blower and cleaned both his and my drive way and pathways. It was a good day for catching up on all the wrapping and sorting things. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Hugs, Lili
  • sherria49
    sherria49 Member Posts: 126
    Options

Well, here in my part of New
    Well, here in my part of New Jersey, we wound up with 12" of snow. Not as bad as other parts where they got up to 2 feet but enough to inconvenience all. I'm thankful for my neighbor, who borrowed my snow blower and cleaned both his and my drive way and pathways. It was a good day for catching up on all the wrapping and sorting things. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Hugs, Lili

Here in Columbia, MD
    we got over 20 inches!! Finally ventured out today in my lil Corolla! Did a lil 4-wheeling down to the Mall, but never got stuck! It was an adventure for my daughter and I.

The Balt/DC area is expecting another snow storm for Xmas day!

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

But, I do hope everyone stays safe & warm!

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    sherria49 said:

Here in Columbia, MD
    we got over 20 inches!! Finally ventured out today in my lil Corolla! Did a lil 4-wheeling down to the Mall, but never got stuck! It was an adventure for my daughter and I.

The Balt/DC area is expecting another snow storm for Xmas day!

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

But, I do hope everyone stays safe & warm!

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Snow
    Looks like a lot of you got all of the snow they talked about on the news. Hoping everyone is safe and sitting by the fireplace with cocoa!

HUGS
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Snow
    Looks like a lot of you got all of the snow they talked about on the news. Hoping everyone is safe and sitting by the fireplace with cocoa!

HUGS

White Christmas :)
    We got just a dusting, and, it is already gone. :( Boo hoo

I think we have more coming for Christmas. I hope so!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    susie09 said:

White Christmas :)
    We got just a dusting, and, it is already gone. :( Boo hoo

I think we have more coming for Christmas. I hope so!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Is everyone doing ok now?
    Is everyone doing ok now? Did you get snowed in? I hope we get some by Christmas!

Angie