Did everyone who was in the Ornament Exchange get their ornament??? Or are some still waiting???

Options

Comments

• Taina
    Taina Member Posts: 166
    Options
    got mine
    I got mine but was wondering the saem too...
    I don't know if my secret pal got hers....
    I mailed it before Thanksgiving...
    I even sent her an email with no response...
    Hope she got it and is doing good....
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    I got mine!
    Got mine last week!! What a great idea..cant wait til next year
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    looking
    stilling looking but its all good looking is fun as well
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Yes, I got mine, too...
    From our dear, sweet Lili. And some time ago - just couldn't acknowledge it here on the board 'til recently due to lack of internet access. If you, Kindred Spirit, or anyone else is interested and might have missed it:

Search for "CSNers Ornament Exchange Update!" (12/15/09)

Also, I'll confirm here that Lili received hers, too - from me! We had each other! She sent me a lovely message, but off the board...

If I can help someone out, Claudia - please, do let me know.

And thanks, again, for all you have done - and always do, for all of us.

Kindest regards,
    12/15 xo
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options

Yes, I got mine, too...
    From our dear, sweet Lili. And some time ago - just couldn't acknowledge it here on the board 'til recently due to lack of internet access. If you, Kindred Spirit, or anyone else is interested and might have missed it:

Search for "CSNers Ornament Exchange Update!" (12/15/09)

Also, I'll confirm here that Lili received hers, too - from me! We had each other! She sent me a lovely message, but off the board...

If I can help someone out, Claudia - please, do let me know.

And thanks, again, for all you have done - and always do, for all of us.

Kindest regards,
    12/15 xo

Yes
    I recieved mine and my Secret Sister recieved hers...
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    Hi Chen
    I just got mine today.Thank you.(Pat).
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    I got mine and it is lovely, thank you so mu h! I also sent mine and have ssen it posted that it was received. Claudia thank you so much for heading this up and working so hard to make it a success.

Hugs,

RE
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-)
    I got mine and it is lovely, thank you so mu h! I also sent mine and have ssen it posted that it was received. Claudia thank you so much for heading this up and working so hard to make it a success.

Hugs,

RE

You know I got mine and my
    You know I got mine and my buddy got hers (of course, you know this already)
    Stef
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    chenheart said:

Next time, dear Jeanne, just
    Next time, dear Jeanne, just throw caution to the wind and participate! I think you are already in jeopardy by TELLING us you are in the Witness Protection Program, and posting your picture! If you are going to be in trouble for something, or (yikes) danger~ at least you would have gotten an ornament to remember us by! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥
    President, Wit-less Protection Program

Yes Claudia,
    Let me know too if I can send another one!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    fauxma said:

You know I got mine and my
    You know I got mine and my buddy got hers (of course, you know this already)
    Stef

I got
    I got mine yesterday from Cantella.
    And my exchange person got theirs.

Margo

P.S. Thank you Chen for starting this.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Vonn said:

I am an orphan
    I didn’t get one yet. I sent out mine and got confirmation that it has arrived at its destination.

Vonn,
    I emailed you this

Vonn,
    I emailed you this morning~ there was a "postal glitch" with your ornament, but it was resolved, and your Secret Elf wants you to know it is on its way! YAY!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    Options
    Vonn said:

I am an orphan
    I didn’t get one yet. I sent out mine and got confirmation that it has arrived at its destination.

Vonn,
    I emailed you this

Vonn,
    I emailed you this morning~ there was a "postal glitch" with your ornament, but it was resolved, and your Secret Elf wants you to know it is on its way! YAY!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Hi Claudia
    Yes Mam, I got mine a few weeks ago and I know mine was received too. Thanks Natly - I loved the Mickey from Disneyworld and the snowman earrings and cologne too! Claudia - thank you so much for starting all this, its been a blast reading all the notes and pictures of the ornaments received. You are our special angel!
    Pat
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Options

I got
    I got mine yesterday from Cantella.
    And my exchange person got theirs.

Margo

P.S. Thank you Chen for starting this.

Yep!
    I got mine! It is the most beautiful pewter cross! From Hawaii to the U.S.--I love how this ornament exchange is connecting Sisters across oceans and between countries! I haven't heard whether my Secret Sister got hers yet or not.

I had my heart scan yesterday in prep for my chemo. The technician who inserted my hep lock wasn't quite in the vein, and though he finally got it into the vein, it really hurt at one point. :( Of course, if that was the worst thing I have to face, I'd be sitting in the bowl of cherries! Oh, well, I know I will survive!

Chen, I love this ornament exchange--you are such a wonderful long-distance hug creator! Thank you! And Thank You again, Vonn, for the lovely cross!

Sandy
  • chenheart
    Options
    roseann4 said:

I sent mine out weeks ago.
    Hi Chen,

Mine went our to a sister in Tampa but I don't know if she received it. I received mine and it's beautiful!

Roseann

Roseann
    If I am reading the list of replies correctly, your Secret Elf did indeed get her ornament!!!

Look through the replies to this post and see if I'm right!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    Options
    roseann4 said:

I sent mine out weeks ago.
    Hi Chen,

Mine went our to a sister in Tampa but I don't know if she received it. I received mine and it's beautiful!

Roseann

Roseann
    If I am reading the list of replies correctly, your Secret Elf did indeed get her ornament!!!

Look through the replies to this post and see if I'm right!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    It Arrived Today
    My beautiful glass ornaments (3) angels each in a pink ribbon with the words 'Praise-Joy-Peace arrived a short while ago from UPS. In addition I got my very own "Lolita" ice cream sundae bowl. That ice cream bowl will be cherished along with my angels, and I'm not telling any more about the lolita ice cream bowl, that's mine and my secret sisters secret. :):)

Secret Santa sister this could not have come at a better time. Thank you-thank you-thank you. God really smiled on me today and I really needed that smile. Thank you Claudia and my very own Secret santa for brightening and encouraging my day.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    natly15 said:

It Arrived Today
    My beautiful glass ornaments (3) angels each in a pink ribbon with the words 'Praise-Joy-Peace arrived a short while ago from UPS. In addition I got my very own "Lolita" ice cream sundae bowl. That ice cream bowl will be cherished along with my angels, and I'm not telling any more about the lolita ice cream bowl, that's mine and my secret sisters secret. :):)

Secret Santa sister this could not have come at a better time. Thank you-thank you-thank you. God really smiled on me today and I really needed that smile. Thank you Claudia and my very own Secret santa for brightening and encouraging my day.

Got mine last week~
    ~and the person who I sent an ornament to also had gotten hers~she had surgery last week so has not posted much.
    This made my holiday very special to be a part of.
    M
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Ornament exchange
    I got mine from Christmas Girl and what a beautiful ornament it was. This exchange has truly made this a special Christmas. Thank you Claudia for taking the time to organize this event again. I hope you do so next year as well. You're an "Angel". Hugs, Lili
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    I recieved mine!
    And I know my secret sister recieved hers from me too. Mine is hanging front and center on my tree! Brings a huge smile to my face everytime I look at it! Pammy