I was supposed to have nipple attachment surgery this morning but while showering I just decided I wasn't ready.. My gut instincts kept tugging at me and I knew the timing today wasn't right.. I don't know if the timing will ever be right.. My bilateral was in July and I'm healing beautifully.. am I making sense?? I guess after all the mental stress of this last year with the DX, tests, needle sticks, medications, IV's, drain tubes, etc.. Plus the constant worry about the cancer growing in me while waiting for my surgery I HAD to have. That having elective nipple attachement was something I have control over, I'm just not ready to go back into the operating room just yet... Am I crazy???