Options
124»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

The tribute for such a
    The tribute for such a little, yet obviously beloved soul was so touching. It of course speaks volumes about Casey's parents, and his entire extended family. I can only begin to imagine how heartwrenching this journey has been...bless you for making Casey a part of the life tapestry we weave here on the boards. We are all connected with heart-strings.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

My heart is with you as you
    My heart is with you as you heal. Casey did touch many lives. How blessed were those whose lives he entered.
    Stef
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

My heart is with you as you
    My heart is with you as you heal. Casey did touch many lives. How blessed were those whose lives he entered.
    Stef

What an amazing tribute.
    What an amazing tribute. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Leeza
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    So, so very sorry.

So, so very sorry.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

So, so very sorry.

So, so very sorry.

Reading how the service went brought tears to my eyes again. What an impact that sweet baby boy had on so many.

Sue :)
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    With deepest sympathy
    Judy, I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish there was something I could do for you and your family. Please know that I'm praying for all of you. Liz
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    I Am So Sorry
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

P
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I Am So Sorry
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

P

So sorry
    That is so wonderful Judy what they did for Casey. I am so sorry.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

We returned today from the
    We returned today from the funeral services in Houston, and I am so deeply touched by the many responses to my post. The services were overwhelming, as the love for my granddaughter and her husband was so deep, and expressed so well by those close to them. We had presentations from the Houston Fire Department Chief, as well as the Westlake Volunteer Fire Department Chief, making Casey an "Honerary Member" of both departments. There were over 500 people at the funeral, and we were so taken by the crowd that it stopped traffic on I-10, with all of the fire trucks, and firement in uniform that attended. You never know how someone so small can cause such a turnout, but it just goes to show us just how well thought of these two young parents were. Thank you all for your touching posts, and I will pass them along to Brittany and her family. We will now try to get things back to normal,but will never forget little Casey and the impact he had on our lives. Hugs to all....and Merry Christmas.

Judy

What a touching tribute Judy ♥
    I wish I could do more Judy than just post on here and pray for you and your family during this tragic time. If there is, please just let me know. What a beautiful and touching tribute to Casey. He was so loved, as was his family by so many. I have tears running down my cheeks just imagining how emotional it must have been seeing the firemen and their trucks, along with all of the other kind souls. You have my whole hearted sympathy Judy. Praying for you and your family.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    DianeBC said:

So sorry
    That is so wonderful Judy what they did for Casey. I am so sorry.

Hugs, Diane ♥

What a wonderful and
    What a wonderful and touching tribute to Casey! Thanks for telling us Judy.

Lex♥