Comments

• Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Judy
    So very sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayer. God Bless

Judy, I just saw your post
    Judy, I just saw your post and realized little Casey had died. We were all hoping for a miracle for this sweet precious baby but it seems like God has other plans for Casey. May He comfort you and your family at this great time of sorrow and hold all of you in His Loving Hands.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Judy... words can not convey
    Judy... words can not convey my sincerest condolences... Please know that you and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers... May you find comfort in eachother.

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Options
    I am saddened by your news
    May God hold you and your family in the palm of his hand and surround you with the love and peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you face this loss. Lola
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    Thoughts and Prayers are with you.
    I Pray for Caseys family.May God be with you.I am so sorry,but know he is at pease now.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    ppurdin said:

I Pray for Caseys family.May God be with you.I am so sorry,but know he is at pease now.Love and Prayers.(Pat).

I'm so
    Sad to hear about your precious Great Grandbaby.. I looked at the photo of you holding him.. Such a sweet little guy!! I am praying for you and your Family...

Calleen
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    so so sorry Judy
    I cannot tell you how bad it makes me feel that you lost one so young and precious. My heart goes out to you. Thank you so much for sharing his short sweet life with us.
    Cat
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Jadie said:

((((((((((((((creampuff)))))))))))))))))
    I just wanted to send a hug your way. I am so sorry for your loss.

Jadie<3</p>

(( Judy ))
    I am so sorry Judy at the loss of Casey. I saw your beautiful picture of the two of you. Cherish that.

Sue :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

so so sorry Judy
    I cannot tell you how bad it makes me feel that you lost one so young and precious. My heart goes out to you. Thank you so much for sharing his short sweet life with us.
    Cat

So sorry
    I am so sorry Judy. I saw the very touching picture of Casey and you on your page. What a beautiful child. He is in God's arms now.

Leeza
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Judy
    I am so sorry for the loss of your great grandson. I pray for your family to have the strength to get through this tough time and over the holidays. You have a special angel watching over you all. ((( hugs )))
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Gloria09 said:

Judy
    I am so sorry for the loss of your great grandson. I pray for your family to have the strength to get through this tough time and over the holidays. You have a special angel watching over you all. ((( hugs )))

Judy
    My sincere sympathy to you and your family. How hard this must be. I am so so sorry and am keeping you all in my prayers.
    God Bless,
    Jackie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    rjjj said:

Judy
    My sincere sympathy to you and your family. How hard this must be. I am so so sorry and am keeping you all in my prayers.
    God Bless,
    Jackie

So sorry Judy
    I offer you my deepest sympathy Judy at the loss of your Casey.

Angie
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Words fail me
    I'm so sorry to hear of Casey's passing. I know he had a wonderful life, but am saddened that it was so brief. He will always be in your hearts smiling at those who cared for him during his time on this Earth.

Peace,
    Cindy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Words fail me
    I'm so sorry to hear of Casey's passing. I know he had a wonderful life, but am saddened that it was so brief. He will always be in your hearts smiling at those who cared for him during his time on this Earth.

Peace,
    Cindy

So sorry
    I am thinking of you and all of the family. It's just so sad. Sorry Jxxxxxxxx
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

So sorry
    I am thinking of you and all of the family. It's just so sad. Sorry Jxxxxxxxx

So very sorry Judy
    I have no words to express how much it hurts to read this. I am so sorry Judy at the loss of your precious great grandson. You have my deepest sympathy.

Kristin ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Judy
    God Bless,
    Jackie

I am sorry that this is late
    I am sorry that this is late Judy, but, I hadn't seen it until someone pointed it out to me. I offer you my deepest sympathy at this sad loss of your great grandson. I also love the picture of you two on your expressions page. I pray for all of you.

HUGS
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Judy
    I'm sorry for your loss of little Casey.
  • Lynda53
    Lynda53 Member Posts: 210
    Options
    My deepest sympathy in your loss.
    I trust your memories will give you and your family some comfort at this most difficult time.
    Peace to you all.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    ppurdin said:

Praying that you and your
    Praying that you and your family find peace in the passing of your sweet great grandson.

I am so very sorry.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Lynda53 said:

My deepest sympathy in your loss.
    I trust your memories will give you and your family some comfort at this most difficult time.
    Peace to you all.

We returned today from the
    We returned today from the funeral services in Houston, and I am so deeply touched by the many responses to my post. The services were overwhelming, as the love for my granddaughter and her husband was so deep, and expressed so well by those close to them. We had presentations from the Houston Fire Department Chief, as well as the Westlake Volunteer Fire Department Chief, making Casey an "Honerary Member" of both departments. There were over 500 people at the funeral, and we were so taken by the crowd that it stopped traffic on I-10, with all of the fire trucks, and firement in uniform that attended. You never know how someone so small can cause such a turnout, but it just goes to show us just how well thought of these two young parents were. Thank you all for your touching posts, and I will pass them along to Brittany and her family. We will now try to get things back to normal,but will never forget little Casey and the impact he had on our lives. Hugs to all....and Merry Christmas.

Judy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

We returned today from the
    We returned today from the funeral services in Houston, and I am so deeply touched by the many responses to my post. The services were overwhelming, as the love for my granddaughter and her husband was so deep, and expressed so well by those close to them. We had presentations from the Houston Fire Department Chief, as well as the Westlake Volunteer Fire Department Chief, making Casey an "Honerary Member" of both departments. There were over 500 people at the funeral, and we were so taken by the crowd that it stopped traffic on I-10, with all of the fire trucks, and firement in uniform that attended. You never know how someone so small can cause such a turnout, but it just goes to show us just how well thought of these two young parents were. Thank you all for your touching posts, and I will pass them along to Brittany and her family. We will now try to get things back to normal,but will never forget little Casey and the impact he had on our lives. Hugs to all....and Merry Christmas.

Judy

The tribute for such a
    The tribute for such a little, yet obviously beloved soul was so touching. It of course speaks volumes about Casey's parents, and his entire extended family. I can only begin to imagine how heartwrenching this journey has been...bless you for making Casey a part of the life tapestry we weave here on the boards. We are all connected with heart-strings.

Hugs,
    Chen♥