Surgery tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Big Hugs
    and lots of positive vibes sent your way.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Jadie said:

Big Hugs
    and lots of positive vibes sent your way.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

Helen
    Praying that your surgery will go well tomorrow and that you have a speedy recovery.

Angie
  • dcisoregonsurvivor
    Options
    Best wishes tomorrow
    I wish you the best tomorrow. I am undergoing delayed reconstruction with a Latissimus flap. (54 yr old 5 yr survivor DCIS left breast) I don't know your diagnosis but know that this disease is a process to move through....to experience all the emotions........ grief from loss of breasts......relief....that it was found earlier than later... a step is made each day......and you are further along to being past the hard part. I am envious you are a candidate for a tram...I was not....having the tummy tuck as a side benefit would be welcomed by me.
    Have faith in your surgeon and those around you. At my surgeons advice in 05 I elected to spare my breast underwent required radiation....now five years later with drastic difference in the size of my affected and unaffected breasts, I decided to reconstruct starting with a recommended mastectomy.....the biggest advantage beside cosmetically; I no longer need to worry about reoccurrence. Though hindsight is 20/20 I sometimes wish I had done the bilateral mastectomy five years ago and not experienced the drop in self confidence with the deformity I experienced. In a year when you shower and dress and look in the mirror there will not be the drastic reminder that this disease affected you.
    From where I stand you are doing what is best to put this all behind you. Blessings!
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Options
    Yes it does suck!
    and being anxious is a normal part of this ride. But you are 1 among many warrior women and you will be surrounded by love, prayers and positive vibes tomorrow. Take time to rest and recoup and join us when you can. Lola
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Cyber hugs and Prayers
    Helen I totally agree that "this disease sucks", so much so that I have a pair of socks that say so! It's normal to be nervous and very understandable, I will be praying for you. Please be kind to yourself and soon enough you will be healing and moving about.

Hugs,

RE
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    RE said:

Cyber hugs and Prayers
    Helen I totally agree that "this disease sucks", so much so that I have a pair of socks that say so! It's normal to be nervous and very understandable, I will be praying for you. Please be kind to yourself and soon enough you will be healing and moving about.

Hugs,

RE

Thank YOu
    Thank you all so much! Having you with me in spirit, I know that I will be fine, how can I not be? Please everyone take care and have a wonderful holiday and Christmas if I'm not able to get back here by then. Thanks again

Helen
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    helen e said:

Thank YOu
    Thank you all so much! Having you with me in spirit, I know that I will be fine, how can I not be? Please everyone take care and have a wonderful holiday and Christmas if I'm not able to get back here by then. Thanks again

Helen

You posted!
    Hi Helen. So good to see you back on here. You will be back here by Christmas!

Sending you lots more prayers and hugs!

Angie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

You posted!
    Hi Helen. So good to see you back on here. You will be back here by Christmas!

Sending you lots more prayers and hugs!

Angie

Hoping your surgery went ok today
    You will be back on Helen before xmas! But, if not, Merry Christmas!
  • joy2u
    joy2u Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Best of luck Helen. I'll be
    Best of luck Helen. I'll be thinking about you. You'll be back before Christmas. Hope you recover quickly.
    joy
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Options
    helen e said:

Thank YOu

Helen

helen
    I am praying that the surgery went well. Hopefully you are resting and able to relax now that it is over. Merry Christmas to you and your family! ((( Hugs )))
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Gloria09 said:

helen
    I am praying that the surgery went well. Hopefully you are resting and able to relax now that it is over. Merry Christmas to you and your family! ((( Hugs )))

Wishing you luck today Helen
    Sending you prayers for a successful surgery Helen, and, a speedy recovery!

Merry Christmas to you!

KYLEZ ♥
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    joy2u said:

Best of luck Helen. I'll be
    Best of luck Helen. I'll be thinking about you. You'll be back before Christmas. Hope you recover quickly.
    joy

Ok?
    Merry Christmas Helen. I hope you feel like posting soon and let us know how you are doing.

Debby
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hope surgery went well and
    Hope surgery went well and you are on your way to healing. This was a huge step in your journey. Take good care of yourself and take it easy while you recover. Sending Lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way and to all of us who have been or going thru this path. We are stronger than we think. Marilyn
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Hope surgery went well and
    Hope surgery went well and you are on your way to healing. This was a huge step in your journey. Take good care of yourself and take it easy while you recover. Sending Lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way and to all of us who have been or going thru this path. We are stronger than we think. Marilyn

Praying that your surgery
    Praying that your surgery was a success and that you are relaxing at home now. If we don't see you posting again for awhile, Merry Christmas Helen!

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Praying that your surgery
    Praying that your surgery was a success and that you are relaxing at home now. If we don't see you posting again for awhile, Merry Christmas Helen!

Sue :)

I hope that you are home by
    I hope that you are home by now recuperating Helen! We miss you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣