Why I am not around these days....

Options

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Way to go Mimi!
    We will stay in the wings cheering you on! Chen♥ has all our addresses when your ready to send out party invitations!! (tehee) Take your time, but we want to know the good news ASAP! Pammy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Way to go Mimi!
    We will stay in the wings cheering you on! Chen♥ has all our addresses when your ready to send out party invitations!! (tehee) Take your time, but we want to know the good news ASAP! Pammy

Good luck to you Mimi!
    HUGS

Good luck to you Mimi!

HUGS
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

Good luck to you Mimi!
    HUGS

Good luck to you Mimi!

HUGS

I have missed you.
    Hi Mimi,

I've been looking for you! Good luck. Important to remember that no matter what happens, it will ultimately be the right thing for you. You are a bright light on this site.

Roseann
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Wishing you that milestone
    Wishing you that milestone promotion. Happy to see you saying hello to all of us. :)
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Wishing you that milestone
    Double post -- Wishing you that milestone promotion. Happy to see you saying hello to all of us. :)
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Mimi
    I'm wishing you all the best of luck!! Hugs, Diane
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    chickad52 said:

Mimi
    I'm wishing you all the best of luck!! Hugs, Diane

Mimi
    It's really good to hear from you Mimi. My fingers and toes are crossed for you and I'm wishing you lots of luck. We're thinking of you.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Mimi
    It's really good to hear from you Mimi. My fingers and toes are crossed for you and I'm wishing you lots of luck. We're thinking of you.

Hi Mimi
    it isalways good to hear from you Mimi, I want to wish you the biggest holiday promotion ever! I am so proud of you.
    love and luck,
    jackie
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options

Mimi

Thinking
    Of you and praying you will get your promotion!! How exciting!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Calleen
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Oh Mimi... what a wonderful
    Oh Mimi... what a wonderful reason to be away from this board... thank you for letting us know, that way we can all send positive thoughts your way... will you find out before Christmas??? That would be quite the celebration.... Look, if you need references I am sure all of our sisters here would be happy to write on your behalf.... (can you imagine the look on the h/r department heads face....getting bags of refrence letters from all of us....lol... You won't need them... this is going to be a grand slam for you my dear friend...

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Hooboy!~ Another major life
    Hooboy!~ Another major life stressor, sweet Mimi. I wish you all the best - that you get the job and that you love it. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Hooboy!~ Another major life
    Hooboy!~ Another major life stressor, sweet Mimi. I wish you all the best - that you get the job and that you love it. xoxoxoxo Lynn

Mimi! So Proud of You
    I feel the same as Judy expressed, Mimi. Our girl is getting her groove back, clearly! You are so bright and hardworking that I can't imagine anyone not promoting you, but you've got my best wishes, anyway.

And thanks for posting--I was getting a little concerned about you. Thought you might have had the family Thanksgiving trip from Hell or something!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Thanks! -- and give me a swift kick in the pants, please!
    Wow, thank you so much! You guys are giving me the motivation to keep persevering through this grueling process. I was about ready to slack off, but how can I let you all down?! Actually, I need a big kick in the butt. I REALLY REALLY need to get this done TODAY. I have been avoiding and avoiding and I need to stop and get back to work. Really, what does it take for me to follow up on this great opportunity? How can I mess this up? Please tell me in a firm voice that I need to get over myself and use my brain to finish this up TODAY.

Plus, Simon's boss is taking us out for a very fancy dinner tonight and I don't want to be crying and moaning at the table. I absolutely will not deserve to go unless I finish this.

Moopy, LOL. No, I actually had a really good Thanksgiving. Thanks for thinking of me, all of you. Love,

Mimi the procrastinator
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thanks! -- and give me a swift kick in the pants, please!
    Wow, thank you so much! You guys are giving me the motivation to keep persevering through this grueling process. I was about ready to slack off, but how can I let you all down?! Actually, I need a big kick in the butt. I REALLY REALLY need to get this done TODAY. I have been avoiding and avoiding and I need to stop and get back to work. Really, what does it take for me to follow up on this great opportunity? How can I mess this up? Please tell me in a firm voice that I need to get over myself and use my brain to finish this up TODAY.

Plus, Simon's boss is taking us out for a very fancy dinner tonight and I don't want to be crying and moaning at the table. I absolutely will not deserve to go unless I finish this.

Moopy, LOL. No, I actually had a really good Thanksgiving. Thanks for thinking of me, all of you. Love,

Mimi the procrastinator

That's it, young lady, no
    That's it, young lady, no more posting on the site until you have this done and ready to turn in. No meal with the boss, no fun time, no ice cream, no cute alcoholic drinks. You can do it and you are right you will regret it if you don't complete it and turn it in. It would be so unMiMiLike so get back to it. So get over yourself, use your brain and consider your butt kicked. Seriously you owe it to yourself to do this and to have the chance at this great opportunity.
    Stef
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

That's it, young lady, no
    That's it, young lady, no more posting on the site until you have this done and ready to turn in. No meal with the boss, no fun time, no ice cream, no cute alcoholic drinks. You can do it and you are right you will regret it if you don't complete it and turn it in. It would be so unMiMiLike so get back to it. So get over yourself, use your brain and consider your butt kicked. Seriously you owe it to yourself to do this and to have the chance at this great opportunity.
    Stef

I needed that
    Thanks, Stef. OK, OK, I am getting off the the board now to write, write, write my heart out.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

I needed that
    Thanks, Stef. OK, OK, I am getting off the the board now to write, write, write my heart out.

Tough Love from Stef
    Wow, Stef, you got me scrambling to find something I have been avoiding! Mimi, hope you minded Stef and aren't crying and moaning at that fancy restaurant tonight. (If you didn't mind her, my advice is to hide. Denise will probably back me up, too.)

p.s. You are so cute, a little doll!! Love the photo.
  • Taina
    Taina Member Posts: 166
    Options
    Good Luck
    I will be praying for you....
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    Taina said:

Good Luck
    I will be praying for you....

hey girl
    As much as I love the women on this site...I too hope to one day put the cancer in the rearview and move on with my hopes and dreams!! Congrats girl....
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Options
    Sam726 said:

hey girl
    As much as I love the women on this site...I too hope to one day put the cancer in the rearview and move on with my hopes and dreams!! Congrats girl....

Great news
    It is awesome to be working on a new and positive goal. We are all behind you as you can see from all the previous posts. My best work vibes and prayers are with you.
    becky
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    always said:

Great news
    It is awesome to be working on a new and positive goal. We are all behind you as you can see from all the previous posts. My best work vibes and prayers are with you.
    becky

Any word yet, on Promotion ???
    Let us know .. MimiVac .. or perhaps you have and I missed the announcement.

VickiSam